Toro-league (the "Server," "we," "us" ) is a server service that provides the website www.toro-league.com (the "Site") and all Site-related services, including, without limitation, social networking, forum and server hosting (collectively, the "Service") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement governs the relationship between the Server and your use of the Service. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or date on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;
- Change any donation packages, if any, related to your use of the Service; and
- Change the equipment, hardware or software required to use and access the Service.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Service after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.Use of the Site or Service constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Service Registration.
1.1 Acceptance of Agreement/Age Requirements.
1.2 Registration Process/Information.
As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a password and username for your forum Account. We reserve the right to be able to refuse to grant you or be able to terminate a username that: (i) impersonates someone else, including, without limitation, another user, (ii) is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws, (iii) is or may be considered vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, including any usernames which are sexual in nature. You understand and agree that, in addition to the foregoing restrictions, we reserve the right to change, remove, alter or delete any username at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer your right to use or access the Service via your username or password to any third person (except if you are a parent or guardian to one (1) of your minor children). If you have reason to believe that your Account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password through your forum settings and immediately notify us of the problem by contacting Forum Moderators or Game Moderators. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your Account.
1.4 Whitelist Application
In order to enter the Minecraft server and begin to play the game, you will need to fill a whitelist application ("Application") which can be found on the Site. This is to ensure the highest quality of role-playing in accordance to the Game rules. We reserve the right to grant you, or to refuse you, entry on to the server if your application does not reach a certain role-playing standard or RP comprehension.
2. Service use and Restrictions.
2.1 Basic Use.
You may use the Service solely subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You understand and agree, however, that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, cable, wireless, computer hardware, premium Minecraft account and other equipment needed to access and use the Service.
2.2 Code of Conduct.
While using the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Server. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Server and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, including without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service;
- Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Server as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
- Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behaviour, including, without limitation, making sexual comments and/or cursing;
- Express or imply that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by us;
- Impersonate another person, indicate that you are a representative of Toro League, including, without limitation, Game Moderator, Forum Moderator, and/or Wiki Moderator;
- Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) any content that infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights, or that you otherwise do not have permission to transmit; (iii) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; (iv) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (v) any trade secret of any third party; or (vi) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressively permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service;
- Harvest or collect information about the Service, visitors to the Site or users of the Service without their express consent;
- Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage;
- Disrupt the normal course and pace of postings or chat, including through: (i) use of macro with large amounts of text; (ii) hitting the return key repeatedly; (iii) excessive shouting through the use of the "all caps" key; (iv) posting "Spam" messages; and/or (v) sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages;
- Attempt to obtain a password or other private account information from any other person or user of the Service; and/or
- Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service.
At all times you shall comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of all the Game rules and Policies provided on the Service, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference. By playing on our Server, you agree to the Game Rules and Policies applicable to the Service, respectively.
While using the Service, you may display information in your personal forum page. You understand that much of the information included in the forum is from other players who are not under the control of the Server. You further acknowledge that a large volume of information is available where occasionally people post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, abusive or even unlawful. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed by the Forum by you or the other players. The opinions expressed in the forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of you and other players and may not reflect the opinion(s) of the Server. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of the information contained in the Forum. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information in the Forum. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself while using the Service, the information is being made publicly available and may be collected and used by other users. When you disclose any information on the forum, you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor the postings and other materials you and other players transmit and post; to alter or remove any such materials; and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Service properly, to protect ourselves, our members and visitors and/or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter "they", "them", "their", "phpBB software", "www.phpbb.com", "phpBB Group", "phpBB Teams") which is a bulletin board solution released under the "General Public License" (hereinafter "GPL") and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
4. Server Materials.
The Service are intended solely for playing purposes and for your personal use. You may print a single copy of any textual material available for downloading through the Service. Although the Server strives to provide content through its Service that is both useful and accurate, data and other information change frequently and are subject to varying interpretations. Accordingly, although the Server endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling such content, it may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. In addition, portions of such content may have been contributed by various third parties and/or service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such third parties or providers and the Server expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing. Descriptions or images of, or references to, services available on the Service do not imply the Server's endorsement of such services. If you believe that certain content is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact our Game Moderators with, if possible, a description of the content to be checked and the location (URL) where such content may be found.
7. Termination And Discontinuation.
This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by contacting our Helpdesk. Upon our acceptance of your request, your Account will be terminated. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, and/or (ii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.
You understand that the Service is provided via the Internet by the Server through the use of servers, networks and other technology. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, the Server reserves the right to permanently discontinue the Service at any time. Upon such discontinuation, your Account and this Agreement shall terminate.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Agreement or the Service, please contact our Game Moderators. For inquiries related to marketing, advertising, press, etc., please contact email@example.com.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any Provincial court located in Canada and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration by the Game Moderators, absent any that are determined by an n-1 vote of Game Moderators to be directly involved in or otherwise incapable of remaining impartial. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable except with the Server's prior written consent. The failure of the Server to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Server reserves the right to waive provisions within the Agreement by an n-1 vote of Game Moderators. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.