Gyms

Chicogenre
MC name: Chico_genre

Gyms

I got confused when I first walked into the starting town, I found out the gym has a lvl 70 cap on it meaning the gym leader has at least lvl 70 pokemon and I have no clue which town has a gym where I can start. The guy named Professor cody said that they are spread out at random meaning it could take a while to get to a gym I can even go to.... I wonder if you could perhaps make a list for towns and type of gym lvl caps they have because that would be nice. I would then be able to know where to go....
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Re: Gyms

At the moment, I believe the only gyms are the one in Aurelia, and the one in Cobalt. I'm not sure if there's any level restrictions on Cobalt's gym.

From what I gather, it seems to work that the gym leaders set their own terms and rules for the most part, and when a new gym is being established I believe there are tournaments to see who will take the job? (Correct me if I'm wrong about any of these points!)

Either way, my thoughts are... don't worry about it too much for now, just have fun roleplaying and training up your pixelmon to challenge the gym leaders!

(I apologize if any of this was very meta. xD)
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

It's fine~
Currently there are, as dekt said, only two gyms.
We'll need to let the server run for a while to develop more gyms and a better scaling of levels.
I'm sorry that you can't follow the traditional gym-progression right now, but there's not much we can do about it.
Gym Leaders however should offer to help you train up if you approach them in character.

Have a nice day!
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

As far as I have heard, every settlement gets a Gym.
They only need to develop it.
Chicogenre
MC name: Chico_genre

I figured ... welp best just have fun rping then haha :D

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”