Haunter Bay Auction House

Shdara
MC name: Lord_Lyonheart

Re: Haunter Bay Auction House

((I know the forum would be easier but maybe make the auction an in game event. It is pretty important and we can do a real auction at the council hall maybe and act it out. Whoever wins gets the plot of land. It may add a little more time but we all would know the day and it would open and close the same day. Something to think about. Thank you for considering my bid as well and for the compromise this week.))

I will have the 13,000 for I8 available upon demand. *nods his head
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

((So, if I'm getting this correctly, there is only one plot at a time being sold? Hmm, interesting.))
Rick sees that there are other bids on other plots. But he wants that single plot, so he says:
"P14000 on I10!"
Shdara

*looking over seeing that the bidding has be re-ignited by one of the bidders a grin forms on his face. "Well now" *Lifts his sign and yells "15,000, I8"

"lowers his sign and sits back
Jordyyy
MC name: Jordyyy

Cedge is looking across the room, he sees many sweaty people. "They must be nervous..." People are bidding like crazy, and Cedge is only thinking about what plot he should take. "E10? uhh no... Maybe B13?... No not that one either. Maybee... Ah! yes! I know wich one I should take!"

Cedge raises his hand in the air with a big grin on his face, looks at the auctioneer and shouts "20,000P on E10!"
Shdara

*yawns "Alright, well I am getting kind of tired so lets just go ahead and separate the men from the boys shall we...So we can go ahead and end this quick...*smiles and raises h is sign yelling "50,000 for I8"
Jordyyy

"Ahh another bid, nice lets get this money flow" Cedge raises his hand in the air.

"60,000P on E10"
Jordyyy

((Oh, wait ignore my last post since I can't be online this week.... totally forgot that. So the last bid is from Shdara I will participate next week.))
Shdara

((Ok so you jacked up the price but you won't be on! So my bid of 15000 is the last bid and to ignore your posts?...))
Jordyyy

Shdara wrote:((Ok so you jacked up the price but you won't be on! So my bid of 15000 is the last bid and to ignore your posts?...))
((Yup, That's it. My fault sorry))
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

HBC Auctioneer:

He hits his mallet with intense force. Bang, bang, bang.

"ENOUGH! We've moved on to next season's auction."

He points at Shdara, "You've already won last seasons for P13,000 on I8. Unless you want to pay HBC an extra P37k."

The auctioneer returns his gaze back at the crowd. "Now, starting at P10,000. Do I hear a plot for P10,000?"

((@Shdara The compensation means you've already got the plot since last night's cut off. And we won't be doing an in-game auction. This is due to the fact that not everyone lives on the same timezone and I would again have the same issue of fairness to members who can't make the auction.

If you have suggestions, comments, or criticism, please start a post in "Server Feedback, Ideas or Community Discussion." OOC is beginning to plug up this thread. Also as a reminder to posters to include double brackets if you are speaking in OOC.))

Return to “Government Land Sales Archieve”