Stable Economy

wilddragyn
MC name: wilddragyn

Stable Economy

*Something to think about*

We want to push for a stable economy. We need multiple levels of commerce. Maybe we can keep gathering or producing the parts of items as a farming level in commerce. Then keep production and sale as another level of commerce. Keep people from growing and selling the finished product. Farmers sell to stores and the stores sell them. No one does both. Maybe set up a vendor NPC that can sell at his or her farm the bulk items. No production parts sold in city just finished goods and the same in the farming areas for finished goods. Forces people to travel a little.

I will be building a farming area soon. I think we can add every aspect that is possible so there is very little need to create an item for commerce. Something's might still be needed, but we can have vendors in the farming area that sell those goods that are GM refilled and keep a short supply so people buy what is made first.

People from the cities will travel to the farming center to gather the supplies needed. Just like the farmers will travel to the city for the finished supplies they need. Keeps everyone moving. We don't want people to find everything on one block and never be forced to leave. Maybe another job vendor there also. Keep people moving looking for work. If they need food or anything they buy from the area they are in and help that community from the purchase.

If I want some Wheat, I have to find a wheat farmer. If I want some sugar, I need to find a sugar cane farmer. The farming town can have a market for their goods.

Old school commerce. You want something go find it. Everything is not in one place.

Something to think about and discuss.
Carol
MC name: SolitariusLupus

Re: Stable Economy

Although this sounds like a fantastic idea, I don't know if we have the amount of players active at the same time to do all that. hopefully in the future when the server grows bigger will we be able to tryout this idea and others like it.
~Frog

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”