Whitelist application: David Rosestone

NoibatFan
MC name: Sabersthefox

Whitelist application: David Rosestone

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N49 ... sp=sharing

Here is a link for the character sheet. If there are any problems, don't hesitate to call me out.

Minecraft Username: Sabersthefox
Discord Username: NoibatFan
Pronouns (optional): He/him
Where did you hear about us: Looked up Harvestcraft servers, found this server.

[ Please use your own words & You are free to delete anything of the things in ()s ]
What is meta-gaming?: Meta gaming is having your character know knowledge that you do when they shouldn’t. An example being your character knowing what moves xerneas may have when your character has never heard of xerneas.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Powergaming is when characters are built to be untouchable/extremely powerful. An example could be someone who just types *dodges * when an RP fight is happening.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): A retcon is changing the past events of a story to better fit the narrative.
What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? : Character bleed is having your emotional state affecting your roleplay. A good way to counter it is to realize when your emotions are out of control and take a break before continuing.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I have not, but I have played a lot of tabletop games with friends.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro, you must include your character's home town.]
Full name: David Rosestone
Appearance: David Rosestone is a young man. He is 6’1, 150 Lbs, and has a lean build. He is almost never seen without his aviator goggles resting over his dark hair. He has dark brown eyes and an array of freckles across his face. You often find him wearing dark, loose fitting clothing. His favorite is a gray down jacket with purple accents, a light blue shirt, and baggy black jeans. He often wears leather boots wherever he goes, so that he is always ready for a surprise journey.
Personality: David is a carefree jokester who loves to make people smile. He is nonchalant about most everything in life. You can often find him climbing trees or taking long walks around his home town. He doesn’t care much for social norms, loudly singing or dancing out in public. While many others find his actions to be strange or even disrespectful, David doesn’t care much. He’d rather be honest about himself than pretend to be something he’s not. While he is relaxed towards life, he is fiercely loyal to his friends; sticking up for them and always being a beacon of positivity in his friend group. He sees all pokemon as creatures to play with and take care of, regardless of species. While he loves all pokemon, he takes a liking to flying pokemon. He has always dreamed of being an explorer, and the idea of flying high in the air is magical to him. He is adept at travelling over uneven and steep terrain due to his time exploring his town and the surrounding wilderness.
Biography: Hailing from a town in the Johto region named Cherrywood City, young David Rosestone knew he was going to be an explorer. From the very start he loved wandering into the unknown to see what he could find. He would make extensive maps of the area around his house (even if they were drawn in crayon). As he grew older, he began to explore more and more adventurous areas around his town. From the deepest woods to the highest hills, David would explore and map the area. Throughout his years in school, from preschool, to senior year of high school, David watched enviously as everyone else ahd poekmon, but he didn't. Sadly, his parents would not let him have pokemon of his own. They were staunchly against bringing home any ‘beasts’, so David explored alone. One day, David decided the best thing to do was explore a cave. Things were going well until he entered a thin passage on his hands and knees. A loud rumbling came from behind David, and to his horror, he saw that there had been a cave in. David quickly began to panic. For a while, he sat alone in the dark, scared out of his mind. Suddenly, he heard a chirp behind him, and turned to see a noibat looking curiously at him. David, feeling much calmer, fed the noibat. Soon after, the noibat chirped and flew down a previously unseen passage. David followed the noibat until he saw the light of day. Ever since then, David and his noibat, affectionately named ‘Jellybean’ were inseparable. When his parents heard the news, they were reluctant to accept Jellybean into their home, but figured that saving their son's life warranted some slack. Thankfully, on his 21st birthday, he got a ticket to the Toro region as a birthday present. Saying goodbye to his small hometown, he set off to find a new life in Toro.

Flaws: Severe claustrophobia, on account of the cave in, and he rarely takes anything seriously.
Ambitions: Explore the entire toro region.
Starter Pokemon: Noibat
Skin: Screenshots are down below.

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
David becomes worried for the girl. He approaches her and tells the girl ‘How can I help?” The girl looks back, tears still flowing from her eyes and says ‘please, you have to help Mr Whiskers down from the tree”. She stares at David with baby doll eyes, before he responds ‘then take me to mr whiskers’. Both people bolt down the street. Running to go help mr whiskers. When they finally arrive, they both see a meowth frantically holding onto the branches of a tall tree. Thinking quickly, David runs over to the base of the tree, yells “i’m gonna get you down from there Mr. Whiskers!”, then begins to climb the tree. He slowly climbs the tree, careful to not fall. After aminute, he reaches the top, when Mr Whiskers hisses as David. David calms him down by saying ‘it’s okay, i’m gonna get you down from here and letting meowth smell his hand. After a minute, Mr. Whiskers gets the message and hops onto David's shoulder. After carefully descending, the young girl and Mr Whiskers are reunited. After a moment, the young girl is so excited that she runs home with Mr Whiskers in her arms without a thank you. David just laughs.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. After a tense moment of silence, David gives a two finger salute to the person across from him. Assuming this is a challenge, he yells “Alright, if it's a pokemon battle you want, it’s a pokemon battle you’ll get”. With that, both trainers throw out their first pokemon. David starts with a noivern while the other trainer starts with an avalugg. The first turn begins. Seeing the disadvantage he is at, David switches into his other pokemon: talonflame. The avalugg uses icy wind. The winds howl around the battlefield. The talonflame is slowed, but shrugs it off. Being faster, it uses flare blitz. Talonflame is engulfed in a fiery aura and slams into avalugg. While the hit is devastating, the avalugg still stands. It uses icicle crash in return. Large spears of ice form above the talonflame, and come crashing to the ground, taking talonflame with it. David, desperate, sends out noivern again. Noivern is faster and uses boomburst. A sound that could shatter glass erupts onto the battlefield and causes the avalugg to fall. The other trainer, confident, reaches for his other pokeball, but finds it missing. He angrily curses himself for forgetting both pokemon and begrudgingly pays david. David walks away whistling a happy tune.

https://imgur.com/a/UHCitoI https://imgur.com/a/Gpk62s6 here are the MC skin pictures.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Whitelist application: David Rosestone

Welcome! Thank you for the changes!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”