Lrob whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Lrob
MC name: Lrob96

Lrob whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: LrobtheGreater
Discord Username: lrobthefreiburger
Where did you hear about us: Chak the nerd, and Toron, and Odo, and Brotad
Tell us a little about yourself: I like playing games and role playing, I have plenty of experience with tabletop rpgs and pokemon.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is when you are acting or pretending to fill a character or role that is not yourself.

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming is using any knowledge that your character would not know or have access to.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Powergaming is using in game mechanics or methods to do something that would not normally be feasible or accepted in rp.

What is retroactive continuity (retcon) ?
Retconning is a removal of the previous cannon events and replacing them with something else or nothing at all.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is is anything that my character would do, know, or act out. This is specific to a character and is not influenced by anything in the real world. OOC is anything that me the player or any other real life person and player to the game experiences or needs to communicate out of game.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
yes

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Leon Lloyd
Appearance: Standing at 6'2'' Leon is a tall, thin, lanky young man with slender limbs. He has brown eyes and short, coarse black hair that he keeps trimmed to stay out of his face and is cleanly cut, not that it requires much shaving. His skin is naturally tan, but is considerably darker and drier due to his long hours out in the sun. When not clothed in protective desert gear, Leon normally wears comfortable unassuming clothes with neutral colors.

Personality: Leon is a quiet individual, growing up as an only child, he did not have many other friends around him and spent more time focused on books and learning. When he does speak, he is able to communicate properly and without issue. He loves studying history and has devoted himself to exploring ruins and dig sites to further his learning of the past. He's always willing to go the extra mile and put in the effort if it would lead to progress or any historical discovery.

Biography: Leon grew up in the Unova region, native to the desert area. His parents were both manual laborers and raised him with a strict work ethic. He would spend his free time wandering the desert resort area and loved to play in the ruins. His adventures fueled by his love of history led him to study history, and more importantly, to find and discover it himself. During a particularly violent desert storm, Leon found befriended a lone hippopotas who had become lost, becoming inseparable as the pokemon accompanied him on his many desert wanderings. Once he came of age, Leon left his home and set off for Toro with his friend in hopes of making a new discovery.

Flaws: Leon finds it very hard to say no to anyone and can very easily be pressured into doing things even when he knows he shouldn't.

Ambitions: Leon wants to discover a new pokemon fossil or ruins of an ancient city

Starter Pixelmon: Hippopotas

Skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/ ... 5.png?v609

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
*Leon lowers down to one knee as the young girl approaches and tries to calm her.* "Oh dear. Shhh, Shhh, it's alright. Don't worry, we'll get your pokemon back. It's going to be just fine." *Taking note of the situation, Leon looks to the tree and spots the Meowth clinging to a lower branch.* "Easy now, see? Nothing to worry about." *Leon produces a poffin from his bag and using his height, holds the treat up as high as he can, tempting the Meowth to come down. Noticing the snack, the pokemon carefully looks down and then leaps into Leon's awaiting hands as he catches the girl's pokemon.* "Here you go, everything's alright now." *He attempts to calm the girl down as he returns her Meowth.*

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
*Leon blinks and initially takes a cautionary step back from the woman as she approaches.* "Oh- um, s-sure. My name is Leon and I'm from the Unova region, just north of Castelia City actually. I came to explore some of the region in hopes of finding ruins. Anything in an archeological dig site really." *He begins to ramble off excited to share his passion with someone.*
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Lrob whitelist application

Putting this inactive because we've not heard from them for a while on the discord! They are free to return to this any time though!

Return to “Inactive Applications”