Toxika Application

SherRosa24
MC name: SherRosa

Toxika Application

PLAYER QUESTIONS
Minecraft Username: SherRosa24
Where did you hear about us: Toron
Tell us a little about yourself: I am an artist (traditional and digital), I love playing games and hanging out with friends. I ended up because of Toron who said it was fun and the people are great.

ROLEPLAY QUESTIONS:
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is outside information in In-game.
An example would be if Joe and Golem are talking about a hidden treasure outside of the game and I go into the game and discover the the treasure using the outside information.

What is power gaming/god-modding?
Power-gaming/god-modding is mid-maxing or taking control of other people's things.
An example would be, I used a Pokemon attack and said it was a critical hit causing the other one to faint.

What is retroactive continuity?
That is changing part of the character's backstory to get your leg up in an RP.
Retcon could also be changing something that happened. Like an event that should have not happened retcon would happen after and whatever happened during the RP would be null and void.
An example would be saying I am a champion in another region but it was never approved.

What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it?
Character Bleed is bringing your outside feelings and bringing it in the game
way to prevent it is to take a break and remind yourself that it's a game and people are not doing it meliciously.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server?
I have very little experience in a Pathfinder Server

General Character Questions
Full name: Ashura Voltaire
Appearance: Ashura is a tanned-skinned Asian with long wavy black hair and bangs. Ashura has a chartreuse eye color with black cat-eyed eyeliner and pinkish-red lips. Ashura wears a cute nude-colored Victorian top with ruffles and a ribbon on the collar and a dark brown skirt above the knee. She is also wearing brown tinted stockings and cute high-heeled ankle boots. Ashura is semi-average built and height of 5'5 inches. Ashura spending most of her life in Paldea has developed a very thick Paldean accent that very quickly gives away her place of birth.

Personality: Ashura is very shy, polite, and respectful at first and prefers to meet smaller groups of people rather than be at a big party with a lot of unknown people as she gets very overwhelmed but when she gets comfortable with people she gets rambunctious, very giggly, cheerful, playful, and sassy. Jokes tend to go over her head and she is easily confused or overwhelmed. Ashura is very competitive when it comes to her art and job, she is a creative workaholic and will work hard to achieve her goals. She prefers not to battle but she uses her Pokemon as an inspiration in her creative work. Ashura will fight if she has to as a last option. She wants to be slightly famous to get more clients to decorate more homes and gain money as she is motivated by money to buy bigger homes. She has always wanted to be an interior designer.

Biography:
Ashura was born and raised in Paldea Region in the big town called Mesagoza and is very close to her family. Her mother is an interior designer in Mesagoza and she got her skills and experience from her mother. When Ashura is not busy in school she would come with her mom to work on redesigning people's homes. Her father is a furniture designer in Paldea. Her family has a small private business and they sometimes work together to accomplish housing projects for people. One weekend in the summer when Ashura was age 9, they had a family vacation and went to a beach a few hours away from Paldea. Ashura found a cute popplio, She fell in love and became great friends with it, from then on Ashura and Popplio became inseparable and that's how Ashura got her very first Pokemon.
When she came of age, she decided to move to Toro Region in the hope of becoming rich and famous as an interior designer and expanding her family business in Toro Region to afford a nice home. Ashura has an expensive and modern taste in items, she likes to shop, and this is why she wants to be rich. In her mindset, if she is a famous interior designer, she will get more clients and gain more money.

Flaws:
Ashura is a perfectionist, her work is never enough. She is also very clumsy at times.

Ambitions:
Ashura seeks fame and fortune in Toro Region as an interior designer alongside her best friend Popplio.

Starter Pixelmon:
Popplio

Skin:
Golem is currently working on it
https://imgur.com/a/fOwDKeu

OPEN RESPONSE QUESTIONS
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

When Ashura saw the tearful-eyed little girl that approached her, she felt really bad. She paused for a few seconds then kneeled to match the little girl's level and patted her head. Ashura looked into her eyes and said "Don't cry child, take me where your meowth is. I'll help you". The little girl wiped her teary eyes and showed a big smile grabbed Ashura's hands and pulled her away towards the tree where the little girl's cat was stuck.

When Ashura and the little one reached the tree. Ashura noticed that the cat looked very agitated and scared at the same time. She tried to climb the tree but the cat hissed at her as if it didn't want to come down. Ashura looked around to see what was causing the behavior. She saw an Arcanine in the area that was looking at the cat but well-behaved next to its owner who was chatting away with a friend. Ashura whispered to herself " I wonder ".

Ashura approached the owner of the Arcanine and asked if they would be able to move to another spot to chat and pointed out that the Meowth up on the tree was scared of the Arcanine. Luckily, the owner understood and agreed to move with no problem.

When the Arcanine was no longer on site, Ulrike went back to the tree where the cat was stuck and reached her hands out once again. The cat jumped down and went towards the little girl. The cat was scared the reason why the cat didn't want to come down.

The little girl said, " Thank you so much miss, you were amazing". Ashura smiled and patted her head and walked away.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Ashura was startled by the woman who cheerfully walked up to her.

"Uhmm... can I help you with anything, I don't feel comfortable answering your questions. Just who are you?" Ashura asked.

The cheerful lady responded happily. " I am just a surveyor here at TORO region, it's my job! and I had a gut feeling that you are new around here that's why I approached you, It would be really helpful if you could help me out this one-time pleaseeeee....." the lady begged at the end.

Ashura stared at the lady for a few seconds and sighed. " Fine, I'll help you. what are your questions again?"

"Perfect! Can you tell me why you came to TORO region? And what are your plans from here on out?" the lady asked as she readied her clipboard and pen to write down my response.

"I came here to work as an interior designer, I don't have any plans at the moment" She answered

The Lady wrote down what Ashura said but looked dissatisfied with the short response.

"I'm sorry, I don't have time for this. I answered your question. I got to go now, bye" Ashura said and walked away leaving the cheerful lady behind without looking back.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Toxika Application

Just chipping in to say she was approved on the 12th! Just forgot to post!

Return to “Accepted Applications”