Whitelist Application StrudelEnte

StrudelEnte
MC name: StrudelEnte

Whitelist Application StrudelEnte

-Player Questions-

Minecraft Username:StrudelEnte

Discord Username:StrudelEnte

Pronouns (optional):He/Him

Where did you hear about us: I found Toro on Technic Launcher, while i was looking for a RP community to join.

Tell us a little about yourself:Been a huge Pokémon Fan ever since i was a child. I grew up playing Diamond all day and spend more time in sinnoh than in school. I am looking forward to be active in the RP, due to my job i can play at around 8 pm CET on most work days, wiht a few exceptions. I'm not a native english speaker, altough i think my english is pretty decent, forgive me if I make mistakes in grammar or spelling or am at a lack of words.

-Roleplay Questions-

[ Please use your own words & You are free to delete anything of the things in ()s ]

What is meta-gaming?: Using information aquired OOC in the RP. For example knowing where players are, or what pokémon they have, what moveset they use without being told IC in RP.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Refusing to engage in proper RP with other and making the own character seem invincible. For example A were to hit B, but all B responds is that B dodges the hit.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Changing things about the already existing lore or canon of the RP. For example creating an OC that is related to any canon character.

What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? : Character Bleed is getting invested with a character so much, that what the character goes through starts to effect you, the player aswell. To prevent it you could create a character that is very different from your own personality and or take regular breaks from RP.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I have had some expirience in soem other RP minecraft servers and forums.

-General Character Questions-

[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Cress Garnet

Appearance: Cress is tall and slim, he's got blonde, long hair with a slight tone of reddish brown and blue eyes. His favorite colour is red, which he wears a lot of and he mostly dresses in a comfortable, street fashion style. His hair is straight and usually open, it reaches to his shoulders. His face is somewhat longer, defined, with a smaller nose and always clean shaven. He's got kind of a mean face wich makes him appear stern if you don't know him.

Personality: Cress is reserved and stiff, not really shy but he takes a while to get used to and open up to people. He also feels very awkward when he first meets people, but is almost always interested in getting to know them. When he warms up to people he's humorous, and laid back . He's naturally kind and tries to help and please anyone he can. He tries not to bother people and goes out of his way to ensure no one feels disturbed by him. He gives everyone a chance and is open to befriend anyone. He’s also very loving towards Pokémon and likes caring for them. Cress is almost never pleased with himself, which makes him work very hard to achieve his goals. Growing up in a home with 4 sisters, Cress constantly feels the need to prove himslef and wants to be seen. He’s constantly scared of being not good enough or not being remembered.

Biography: Cress’s hometown is Floaroma Town in the Sinnoh region. He grew up with 1 older sister and 3 younger ones, which he all loves very dearly. His parents have a flower shop & plantaion in Floaroma Town, which he grew up helping out in. His parents worked together with pokémon in their shop, through them Cress learned to love pokémon very much. He and his younger sister were the only ones in the family who decided to become pokémon trainers, so their family sent them to the Trainer’s School in Jubilife City. After Trainer’s School he was gifted a Budew by his parents, which he grew to love dearly. After working at his parents Flower Shop in Floaroma City for a while he realized, if he ever wanted to realize his ambitions and make a name for himself in the world, forever staying in the same place would certainly not help him. After travelling around Sinnoh for a few years, he decided he needed to see the world. Even though he loved his home in Sinnoh, he saiddd his goodbyes to his family at home and took off to seek adventure and fame in Toro, promising to one day return home to Sinnoh.

Flaws:Cress is very naive, he trusts others more than himself. He's really ambitious but doesn't seem to limit himself to what he want's to do, he tries to be good at everything all at once, getting frustrated when failing.

Ambitions: Cress want's to be seen in the world. He want's to be recognized for his work and that people whereever he goes know his name. He doesn't seem to know or care what he will be known for.

Starter Pokemon: Budew, female with modest nature if possible

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/x14BaVH

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Cress can't help but to feel sorry for the girl and seeing her tears run down her face breaks his heart. "Don't worry dear, we'll get your Meowth down from there", he says to the sobbing girl as he gently pats her shoulder. He gets up and walks over to the tree the girl directed him towards and scans the branches for the missing Cat Pokémon. When he finally found it he gets closer to the tree without a word. *It's not that high up* he thinks to himself, *I can easily reach it*. Calmly he begins to climb up the tree until he reaches the Meowth, "Don't worry you poor thing, we'll get you down from here" he explains to the Pokémon. He gently grabs the Meowth and slowly makes his way down, sustaining several scratches from the frightend cat. After he reached the ground he presents the Meowth to the little girl, "There we go, now cheer up dear".

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Sure" Cress responds as he takes the clipboard. While he quickly fills out all the awnsers on the paper he awkwardly tries to make a little bit of smalltalk with the woman. "So...uhm, I'm from Sinnoh". "Ah, Sinnoh!" replies the woman, still smiling at him, "I've never been there". "Well, you're missing out" mumbles Cress as he continues writing, "There's a lot of beautiful places in Sinnoh". "Well, what made you come to Toro, sir" the woman asked. "Oh well, opportunity and adventure mostly" Cress replied with a forced smile, as he handed the clipboard back to her. "I wish you all the best" the woman replied as she took the clipboard and began to walk off "Thanks for participating!".

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"You want to battle in the middle of the streets?" Cress looks at the trainer confused and a bit concerned. "I want to test my skill!" the trainer exclaimed. "Well yea, but not right here in the street, it's a safety hazard at minimum" Cress chuckles, "Let's at least go somewhere where we won't bother anyone" he says calmly as he leads the trainer into a nearby park."You better don't play any tricks on me" the trainer mumbles as he follows Cress. Apon arrival in the park Cress turns around "Now let's battle" he smirks as he releases his Pokémon.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Whitelist Application StrudelEnte

Welcome! Thank you for your patience!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”