Odocoileus
MC name: Wubbzy Doe

Odo whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: ODBee
Discord Username: Odocoileus
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Where did you hear about us: The one the only The Great Chakarano
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a carefree roleplayer whom loves pokemon. Still new to Minecraft and figuring it out. I'm an artist and love to draw and I have two cats!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? It's playing a character like an actor. You get in the zone and you just interact to the world around you as a different person and seeing things as someone different from yourself.
What is meta-gaming? It's taking knowledge you know from OOC to implement in game to give yourself an edge. It's bad form and flat out rude.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Another way to be rude. Everyone has limits. It isn't cool if people have super omega powers next to plain ol' Bill from accounting. Rp is about growth and the story, not winning the game. God modding is just another way of cheating which can put others in uncomfortable or out of character situations that likely wouldn't happen or trying to control another players actions. (Big Al is in a 100m foot race against Littleman Magee and during the race Littleman Magee pulls out a chicken from his back pocket to trip up Big Al injured him as Littleman Magee wins the race)
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): When something happened that definitely shouldn't have or another situation occurs, retcon happens to wipe that scene away or modify it slightly so something wasn't said for that sake of continuing on of the story.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is reserved for playing the game itself and actinf out your character. While OOC is yourself that talks in the really world about various game things and other parts of your day to day life outside of the game.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Yes! I'm very excited

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Oke "Okie" Keon
Appearance: Oke is a small woman roughly standing at 5’1 of a slightly pudgy, curvaceous build. She has a sun kissed tan skin that is spotted with freckles across her round face. She has shoulder length, dark mahogany brown hair with sun bleached tipped bangs. Her hair is curly and tends to look more like bed head than well kept curls. She keeps her hair up in either a messy bun or just lets her curls go wild. She has golden brown eyes that shine like honey in just the right light. She usually can always be found wearing jean shorts and black leggings. Her tops change but mostly consist of baggy tee shirts. She rarely wears shoes unless they are really needed.

Personality:Oke is a simple woman. She loves food, taking naps, and her slowpoke! While she can be quite easy going, she is prone to bouts of confusion when she gets anxious. It is quite hard to come out of her shell at first with strangers, but once she gets comfortable with someone she becomes quite sociable. Oke is prone to getting hangry and is rarely caught without snacks on her person. She enjoys cooking and creating new dishes for people and Pokemon. If she's in a bad mood she's one snack away from being content again! While described by others as loyal, fun, and a bit goofy at times, Oke can come across quite grand motherly. She has a strong sense of morals and tries her best to take care of those around her. She does her best to keep the peace amongst friends and make sure everyone is happy, healthy, and well fed!

Biography:Oke Keon was born in the Alola region on the island of Melemele. She grew up in the suburbs of Hau’oli city where she spent most of her days either in school or out in the woods not too far from her childhood home. Her father, who was from Paldea, and her mother, a local from Melemele, both decided to settle down in the suburbs when her mother suddenly found out she was pregnant. They raised Oke and ran a little food stand just inside the city together. Her mother taught her many ways to cook pokemon food while her father taught her how to grow and forage for tasty treats. As Oke grew up, she fell in love with the thought of having her own farm one day. So she moved away eventually to continue her studies and figure out the best way to achieve her ultimate goal. Now Oke has come to the Toroan region to make her mark and finally start cooking up a life for herself and her pokemon!

Flaws: She can be a stubborn one on occasion when it comes to her pride. She does her best but when that falls though she takes it hard. She has quite a lot of trouble of asking for help and when she finally does it takes a lot out of her. When she is particularly low she tends to stress eat.

Ambitions:Oke has high goals of owning her own farm to table restaurant. She would love to have Pokemon help in the creation of her food while also using the natural environment to make mostly vegetarian dishes! She hopes to one day have a farm where her pokemon can live comfortably and happily with her.

Starter Pokemon: Slowpoke!
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/1Wex2F8

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Oke looks up in the tree and spots the missing Meowth. Her face softens and she walks over to the little girl. “Hey, don't worry I'll try to get your Meowth down.” Despite not being the most agile, Okie has climbed her fair share of trees and this doesn't look too difficult. With that, she pats the young girls head and walks up to the tree. She starts to climb when she realizes quickly that's not gonna happen the way she planned. Her full weight for any branches higher up won't be able to hold her. Oke thinks a little harder when she remembers she has some Pokemon food in her jacket. She pulls out a couple pieces and tries to coax the Meowth down a few branches closer to her. “Here Meowth! I know it's scary but it's gonna be just fine! If you come a little closer I can help you down and we can have a good lunch!” She speaks with a soft but reassuring tone. The Meowth seems hesitant at first but after a little more coaxing it makes it way closer. The Meowth nibbles on some of the food before climbing on to Oke's shoulder and purring. “There we go.” She slowly and steadily climbs out of the tree and plops back down on solid ground with Meowth in tow, who quickly abandons her for his owner. “Maybe next time you can get down by yourself now you know it's not so scary.” She beams as she pulls out some pokemon food for Meowth. “You both take care now and look out for each other.” She says to the little girl before continuing on her way.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Oke picks her head up and smiles softly. “Ah, well…” She hums in thought for a moment before speaking once more. “I am from the Alola region originally, however I just came from spending some time in Paldea. Porto Marinada more specifically.” She nods and fidgets with her clothes. “I guess I came here for multiple reasons. For one I heard about the beautiful lands here and all the different pokemon I can find here. I'm really excited to meet some of them! Oh! I also came here for the food! I can't wait to try some of the local dishes.” She smiles fondly as she starts to think about what she might eat next. “Oh, and as for where I plan to visit…well I hope to see a little bit of everywhere! Mostly some of the beaches first!” She smirks in approval. “Maybe catch some more slowpoke while I am here as well. I'm hoping to get a whole herd of them one day!”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Note: Please put your character's defining
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Odo whitelist application

Welcome! Thank you for your patience!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”