Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

Find extensive knowledge of each city or any forum RPs in here.
Toron
MC name: Toron4464

Omega Island Thermal Fluctuations Summer 01 1138

Omega Island Thermal Fluctuations Summer 01 1138

Rangers got a call to Omega island to investigate some increased thermal readings from the island. On sight the pokemon were clearing out from the island in droves. Dawned in the heat suits myself, Rina, Ryla and Holly headed into the cavern where we were met with a grizzly sight. The area was covered in fire and scorch marks with a charred body in the middle of it black clothing burned into their skin and wearing yellow goggles. We pushed forward coming across another charred body wearing the same clothing and goggles. Deeper in the cave we found a Moltres doing battle with three trainers in black battle suits wearing the same yellow goggles as the corpses. This group was very well trained, and seemed to have some military experience. The group were attempting to subdue Moltres and were using moves that I have never encountered before. One called out the move “Shadow Wave” that hit all of us exceptionally hard. We intervened and attempted to get the poachers away from the Moltres. During the battle the groups pokemon were far stronger than normal pokemon but in the end Moltres ended up killing two of the poachers and three of their pokemon. During the battle we got overwhelmingly lucky and my Charizard was able to Mega Evolve and do battle with the Moltres while Ryla was able to save the last poacher an Rina and Holly were able to get us a way out of the cavern as I blacked out Rina was able to catch me and carried me to safety. Later found out that the Poacher was taken to the Tyrian Hospital and the RTMP was contacted

Senior Medical Ranger Allister Cypress

Return to “Toro Region”