Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

Find extensive knowledge of each city or any forum RPs in here.
cammy
MC name: cammy_cakers
Discord: cammycakess

Re: Pokemon Ranger Report Archive

(Backdated a bit cus I forgot to write this LOL)

Autumn 1, 1133

During my off-duty mushroom foraging in the Ferrite Swamp, I encountered a large black fungus with several smaller sprouts all around it. Appearence-wise, it resembles a disproportionate Tylopilus formosus, complete with a velvety cap and spongey pores. However, the caps on the smaller buds are ever so slightly transperent and see through. They feel like they're full of liquid when squeezed. These, along with this next part lead me to presume this is a different species of fungus entirely! Against my orders, my Breloom ran forward and gobbled up one of the sprouts. What occured was rather horrific, and it doesn't bring me any shame to admit I've had a handful of nightmares about it. My breloom's tail began to twitch and convulse, the blackened spores coated her and her body began to morph and convulse. Her tail turned shape and her brilliant blue hyphae turned into a charcoal black color. She seized for a bit, then laid flat on the ground until I helped her back up. There was no blood or drool anywhere, it was gone as quickly as it came. I brought her into a pokemon center for a checkup the day after but the nurse told me she was all healthy, at least internally. Perhaps this species could be related to the Blue mushrooms in the mine just down to the south? The same ones that she had consumed while with her previous trainer.

- Head Ranger Rina Dearea 🍄

Attatched is a picture
Characters:
Rina Dearea [40] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
Faye Lancaster-Langely [22] | Bartender, Infernal Engine, Gym Leader | he/they
Kisho Okalani [31] | Fashion Model, Siren | she/her
cammy

Winter 27, 1133

I had a meeting with the PRRC head today, Sandra Farly. Along with Medic Albaren Donnel and Senior Rangers Tommy Wildrek and Annemarie Greyson about the purple-aurared pokemon and the new Ranger Depot at the PRRC building.

Head Ranger Rina Dearea 🍄

Paperclipped to the short report are Rina's notes, taken out from a mushroom-shaped notepad
Initial discussion about the purple aura pokemon, Rina assumes it was under the influence of some kind of drug and hopped up on adrenaline. Sandra reveals that the pokemon involved escaped RMTP custody.

Albaren's initial theory that it was some kind of genetic alteration to make them more powerful. The criminals somehow got away and they took their pokemon back from the officer.

Mixed accounts about the Aura, some can see it, some can't? Unsure on what it actually means, related to lucario arua?

Entirely different moves, named 'White out' and "Black Out." Names mean different things in different languages, it's likely the pokemon were just trained using different names. Like how the name for the move Night Slash has entirely different meaning in Kantonese. Both of them super effective against Ursaluna.
Characters:
Rina Dearea [40] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
cammy

Spring 16, 1134

Harvest Fest Patrols. I've ordered patrols to be done on the harvest fest grounds due to the large amount of incidents with wild pokemon last year, and the bloody incident that occured with the Pidgeotto yesterday. Our newest hire, Allister Cypress shows great promise. On his first ever outing as a Ranger, both me and him were able to lure away away a wild Meganium and it's two babies away from eating the great potato. With only a gentle touch and yummy berries rather than violence or lassos, just like it's supposed to be done. They were oh so cute....
Signing off,
Characters:
Nicolas6722
MC name: Nico_DarkPit

Spring 15, 1134

Pidgeotto in critical condition. I, Jean-Luc Barnier, as Medical Ranger, will be in charge of the Pidgeotto's care if Head Ranger Rina Daera agrees. Once the most urgent care has been completed, he will remain at the base until his condition is stable and reassuring. After this monitoring, we'll let the PRRC take over.

*signature*
Medical Ranger Jean-Luc Barnier
greenjoe12345
MC name: greenjoe12345

25 Spring 1134

Myself, Holly and Allister were in the Cobalt Pokémon Center, and we saw some broken cables outside. When we investigated that, we saw a pickaxe with some yellow hairs on it, and Safari Zone etched into it. We traveled to the PRRC, the site of the former Safari Zone, to check that out, seeing some sort of rod structure southeast of Ferrite on the way. On arriving at the PRRC, we found another set of broken cables, these ones having claw marks around them.
After a bit more searching we heard lightning coming from an old mineshaft to the east of the reserve. We headed there, to find the mineshaft unsealed and a hooded figure running inside. Giving chase, we eventually ended up in a large chamber with Sevra and Albaren in it, and the figure showing off the ability to use moves. A extremespeed from Sevra's Lucario was able to pull off the figure's cloak, revealing them to be a Pokémon I had never seen before, some sort of bipedal Pokémon with yellow fur and large claws. It soon fled behind a large, scrap metal door, which closed afterwards, we then all headed to the outpost at the PRRC and spoke with head ranger Rina there.

- Senior Ranger Annemarie Grayson.
Donny
MC name: Albaren_Donnel

25 Spring 1134

Me(Albaren) accompanied by Sevra and Holly investigated a strange occurrence of a lightning storm. During our investigation we encountered a cloaked figure interacting with what we've determined was a self made lightening rod made out of scrap metal located in the western desert mountains. It seemed to use the structure to absorb the energy generated by the storm via its hands. We attempted to communicate via Lucario aura with the figure after not receiving any response prior. The cloaked figure would fire warning shots at us though otherwise didn't seem hostile as we kept our distance. only once shown a sample of fur taken from uprooted cables did it get hostile once I pointed towards the PRRC. Sevra's lucario was able to knock it back before it caused any harm, having it flee in that direction.

After a brief split up after checking the safety of the PRRC to comb the swamps, me and Sevra reconvened and decided to check closer around the PRRC for the entity's ware bouts, stumbling across an old mine. After briefly returning to base to make the proper decent, we eventually stumbled across a door made similarly to the towers out of welded scrap metal. After some trial and error we sent out Pokémon to shock the door, this caused the creatures within to be alerted to us, open viewing slits. Thankfully they practiced the same restraint as cloaked entity, only shocking things as they got near, zapping a berry tossed at them. Though some trial and error they seemed to be interested in items that can withstand their electric shocks as demonstrated by an electric gem I had on me. Before Me and Sevra could make any more headway we were interrupted by rangers Annemarie, Holly and Allister in pursuit of the cloaked entity found at the tower corning it in the room with us. Possibly feeling threatened it attacked which resorted in us retaliating, shredding its cloak reveling a yellow and black cat like creature. Subject has since fled behind the scrap door.

-Medical Ranger Albaren Donnel
Donny
MC name: Albaren_Donnel

Ditto training
Apon receiving a "ditto egg" from head ranger Rina I had just returned home to discover that the "egg" was actually the ditto in disguise, after a brief moment of surprise I began to help the ditto get acquainted to its new temporary home.

Having read a bit about the Pokémon I decided to train it in 3 different transformations to give it a jack of all trades roll for any ranger looking to use it. This year were starting with what I'm dubbing its "support form" taking shape and some moves from my Gardevoir Cleo. As of writing it seems to have gotten used to this form though we were only able to have it learn two moves in this state: Hypnosis and heal pulse.

The ditto has developed some interesting quirks. It seems to like plopping its self on people and Pokémon's heads and turning into what most would call funny hats. It seems to get along well with my salamence Joan. often I'll see it rest on her head, Turning into something like a sombrero or fez. One time it gave her a top hat and monocle. This caused Sevra to get the bright idea to serve them tea. We have since been down a tea cup as salamence lack hands, giving the ditto an occasional new hiding spot as it has also has the tendency to randomly play hide and seek when it's time for us to go to work.

Otherwise I've decided to give the Ditto the name "Joker" due to its light hearted pranks and its inherent ability to be a wild card.
Joker has been developing healthily and we are currently working on its "defense form." Expect a follow up report at the end of the coming year
Nicolas6722
MC name: Nico_DarkPit

Spring 15, 1134

Report on the injured Pidgeotto. ( Warning, there is sensitive content! )
*signature*
Medical Ranger Jean-Luc Barnier
Toron
MC name: Toron4464

Lightning strikes at the festival

Summer 1 1134,

At the festival a Pokémon had stricken a young girl named Emmie. Rangers had set up a security by the time I had arrived. The girl was breathing and had a heartbeat though irregular. I cleaned the wounds with cool water and bandaged with clean gauze most of the wounds before she started having breathing issues. Johan and his Pokémon teleported us to the hospital where Emmie stopped breathing. We aided hospital staff by preforming recue breathing until they took over. We informed hospital staff of what happened leading to the teleport, and they took Emmie for treatment.

-Medical Ranger Allister Cypress
cammy

Zeraora steals Trapinch

Summer 1st, 1134

A cloaked pokemon, (henceforth dubbed as "Zed" due to the way it speaks) had come to the festival during a thunderstorm. Zed have proven themselves to be intelligent Pokemon that wear cloaks to disguise themselves in public. They appear to be building a stockpile of conductive material, this one in particular stole a light post to use as a makeshift lightning rod. Ranger Serenity Young was on the scene, making sure the civilians attending were protected while backup showed up. Medic Albaren Donnel and Senior Ranger Sevra Wrath were also present, as they were enjoying the festivities off-duty.

A civilian by the name of Emmie Von Joy tried to chase after it atop her Altaria as the Pokemon fled to a nearby hill overlooking the festival, which only led to the two of them being struck down by another lightning bolt.
Both she and the Altaria were left in critical condition, with the Altaria taking the brunt of the damage. Medic Allister Cypress worked to keep her airways open until she was teleported to a hospital by his Beeheeyem.
A child present tried to assist despite being told off by law enforcement and other rangers present. He had his Trapinch dig up to the Zed with the intent to trap it with Arena Trap. The Zed simply picked up the Trapinch and played with it, before bolting off back to its nest with high speeds.

With the assumption, it went off back to its nest. I, Senior Ranger Sevra Wrath, Medic Albaren Donnel, Ranger Holly Evergreen, Wren Dearea, and RMTP Cadet Memora Tanner discussed a plan to retrieve the Trapinch.
During this, Sevra made continuous snide remarks and rude gestures to both Memora and me, as well as announcing she planned to disobey direct orders if a certain scenario occurred.
I informed Sevra that any other remarks would result in her being sent home, but she ignored this and proceeded to make a rude comment to the Cadet.

The plan we had formed was to bring down a crate of Electric Gems for the Zed and then use Lucario's Aura and Zoroark illusions that we were trading the gems for the Trapinch. Zed has proven to be a highly territorial Pokemon, once we got their attention we had to stay away as far away as possible and not make any sudden movements.

We weren't able to get the Trapinch back, but we were able to confirm that they come in different colors. Yellow and white. As well as the fact the Trapinch is safe sound and properly cared for, the Zeraora seems to dote on it like it was a common Yamper. Ranger Holly tried to entice it over by calling its name and offering berries, but all efforts failed.

The pair of Zeraora eventually grew rowdy with our presence and we promptly pulled out to reconvene at another time.

A joint meeting will be held with the RTMP to put together a plan for retrieving the Trapinch. Sevra Wrath has been informed that she's suspended from any fieldwork pending a disciplinary meeting with both Head Rangers present to discuss her behavior and that to do so anyway will result in immediate termination without pay.

Signing off,
Characters:

Return to “Toro Region”