(TAKEN) The Dearea household is looking to adopt!

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
cammy
MC name: cammy_cakers
Discord: cammycakess

(TAKEN) The Dearea household is looking to adopt!

TAKEN!!

(This is an ooc post! There's no flyers up icly or any of that. Just looking for a player whos interested so we can get the ball rolling.)

The Dearea household is looking to adopt!

With both of their children now adults whom live on their own. They have the space and resources to take in another child to enrich their lives. The family has deep Johtonian and Tiangouan roots which they embrace heavily! They live in an upper-middle class house overlooking the Adamas beach. Religion is a big deal to them, but you won’t be forced or pressured into any specific faith! Rina is a member of the Arciest Order of the Mother Church while Orion is a Mewist, and their two adult children (Wren and Quillan) are followers of Giratina.

Older orphans (10+) are preferred.

Rina Dearea is an accomplished Grass-Type trainer ontop of being Toro's Head Pokemon Ranger. She is also a very devout Arceist and interfaith scholar, having a masters degree in theological studies from Ferrite University and officially ordained as a preistess of Arceus at St. Edward's cathedral in Milano. She's a bubbly, sometimes shy beaming optimist who always tries to see the good in others and supports them. Her hobbies consist of mycology, gardening, reading and Pokemon battling. Her favorite pokemon is Paras!

Orion Centos is an adept Psychic trainer and the curator of the Ferrite science museum. He’s a practicing Mewist and a scholar of history. Orion is isolationist in a way, being very helpful or supportive to those he cares about as well as making sure people are treated fairly. His hobbies include gaming, sword practicing, reading, writing, and Pokémon battling. His favorite Pokémon are Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam!

Contact if interested!

Last edited by cammy on Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:
Rina Dearea [40] | Arceist Priestess, Funny Mushroom Lady, Head Ranger | she/her
Faye Lancaster-Langely [22] | Bartender, Infernal Engine, Gym Leader | he/they
Kisho Okalani [31] | Fashion Model, Siren | she/her
mogumogu
MC name: mogumogucha

Re: The Dearea household is looking to adopt!

Hello! I am very interested! My MC name is mogumogucha and I play Ada Xiong. My discord is mogumogucha

Return to “Community Discussion”