Leonolious
MC name: IgnoredSon

Leo’s Battle Committee Application

Preferred Name: Leo, Leon, Leoh
MC Username: IgnoredSon
Time Zone: Est
Number of hours available: 8 hours a day on weekdays, 12 on weekends. :geek:
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Around 6-7 months

Why do you want to join Battle Committee?: Because I enjoy helping communities and balancing things within competitive Pokémon. It’s fun. I think having experience in many things is very useful. Experiencing something like the battle Committee will help me hone my skills more for the future.

What experience do you have with competitive battling (on and off Toro)?: I am currently a gym leader on toro, I run tournaments to see how the community battles, and am currently going for a champion title.
I am NOT the best competitive battler, but I believe that Toro had been a great learning Environment for me. And I think I have reached a level that I can hold my own against a lot of opponents. Nowadays I play showdown for a few hours a day, too study how others play.

What can you bring to this team?: I run a tournament every month which allows me to see certain patterns in peoples teams. I will soon be running one twice a month because it’s helpful to me learning. Having constant tournaments can show me what a meta could be and if anything may need to be changed.
I have a lot of free time. And an obsession with research. Being able to be helpful at the same time of doing what I love sounds great to me.

[Anything and everything that you can do that makes you more useful as a Battle Committee member!]
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I have always had a problem with being social and out and about. But Toro has pushed me to fix this about myself. And I think doing this would help me take the next step to fixing this weakness.

Anything else we need to know: N/A
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Leo’s Battle Committee Application

After discussion and voting, we've decided to approve this application!
Welcome to the gang Battle Committee!

Return to “Accepted Applications”