Memekuma Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Memekuma
MC name: Memekuma

Memekuma Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Memekuma
Discord Username: Memekuma
Pronouns (optional): He/him
Where did you hear about us: It was from a friend called Leoh
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi my name is Memekuma but you can just call me kuma. I've loved pokemon since I was little and I have this huge book full of the trading cards. I really like doing lore, even though I'm not that experienced, and making friends in game.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is the act of making a character and acting as if you were them.
What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is when you use information you learned ooc to do something ic.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is when you force something to happen in your favor or when you make up something to defend your character from dying. God modding is when you make another persons character do something.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is when something happens and you later pretend it never happened or undo the actions your character did.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? OOC is when you are yourself, its when you're completely out of character and just being you. IC is when you are in character and roleplaying as someone else.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have a bit of experience in rp but not enough to be really good at it. I've only done it in one real rp server, but I've done it multiple times in different, smaller, rp servers with friends.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lumin Northshire
Appearance: Lumin is a young man with bright, silver hair thats a bit long. He is pretty small being around 5'3. He wears a very light brown button down shirt with a collar. There's also a flower that resides on the right side of his chest. He wears incredibly dark-red pants with a little bag on his left side. The bag is light brown and pretty small that he uses to hold a couple pokeballs. His shoes are brown and the bottom are black. His eyes are a very light shade of blue and his flower is green and blue.
Personality: Lumin is an incredibly nice person who tries to help everyone whenever he can. He is a total optimist and sees the best in everything and everyone. Sometimes, he will see the best in the wrong people and he will be punished for it, yet he will never learn his lesson. He puts himself in front of everyone, especially his pokemon. He will do anything to make his pokemon happy and loves them more than anything. His optimism does however lead to him being a little stupid sometimes. He won't ever think someone is lying to him as he believes that the person is too nice to do that to him. However, once he finally figures out someone is a bad person, he will hate them. He won't speak to them, he'll go out of his way to do something to inconvenience them, and depending on what they did he will be rude to them if they ever speak.
Biography: Lumin was born in the Sinnoh region. His birth was long and incredibly painful for his mother, it ultimately ended with her death. His father grieved over the love of his life's death for years and always, in the back of his mind, believed it was all Lumins fault. Slowly over the years, his father's hatred and destain towards him grew. He would never outright hurt Lumin, but he would never be there for him. He would skip birthdays, leave him alone in his house, never make food for him, and didn't really take care of Lumin. On Lumins tenth birthday, he was finally given his very own pokemon, a solosis. Immediately Lumin became attached to the solosis, he was named Luca. The two were inseparable, they spent every waking hour together, and when it was time to sleep they would sleep together. Lumin's father was angered by this, seeing Lumin happy after what he did to his mother put him in a rage. When Lumin turned 16, his father took Luca and kept him in a small, dark box with a single hole to feed him. Lumin didn't know what to do, on one hand he loved his father more than anything, but he felt the exact same towards Luca. He finally came up with an idea, he would save Luca from the box and then he would make his father happy with gifts. He broke into his fathers bedroom at the dead of night and stole the little box. After he fed Luca and he heard his father walk up behind him, Lumin's father began to yell at him. He said every hurtful thing he could've thought of and then finished it by kicking Lumin out of the house. Lumin then spent the last two years wandering around Sinnoh looking for a new region to live in. While he was in Snowpoint City, he heard of a cruise that could take him to a region called Toro. After two long years of fighting in battles to win money, he finally got enough to spend his eighteenth birthday at the Toro region.
Flaws: Most of Lumin's flaws stem from his optimism. He trusts people too much, he can't tell when he's being lied to, and he's horrible at seeing if people are good or bad.
Ambitions: One of Lumis aspirations is to make as many friends as he can. One that is more important to him is that he wants to collect as many pokemon as he can and give them a home. He also wants to get enough money to be able to travel to every single region there is.
Starter Pokemon: Solosis
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
Copy and paste this for the front: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... .15_PM.png

Copy and paste this for the back:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... .25_PM.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Lumin looks at the little girl and sadly tells her, "No, please don't cry. Look, I'll get you your Meowth okay?" Lumin walks over to the tall tree and begins to scale it. At the beginning he falls a couple of times, but slowly climbs to the top of the tree where the Meowth resides. Lumin looks at the little Meowth and pulls out berries from his bag. After he feeds the Meowth he carries it down the tree slowly. "Here you go!" Lumin says to the little girl with a smile. "Thank you so much!" The little girl says while crying. Lumin gives the girl a pokeball from his bag and says to her with a smile, "Look, next time something like this happens just through the pokeball and it'll catch your Meowth for you." He then gives her more berries for her Meowth and walks away.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Lumin looks at the woman and greets her with a smile, "Hi, I'm from the Sinnoh region and I came here just looking for a place to stay." The woman quickly writes the information down on her clipboard, "Is there any specific place you're looking for to stay at?" Lumine thinks for a second before responding, "No, but do you know any places that are good?" The woman looks at him and says, "Adamas is a good one to look, it has some nice houses." Lumine smiles and says, "Okay, thank you!" After that he walks away to go to Adamas.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Return to “Inactive Applications”