Application

EducationalEel
MC name: Duchess_OfEels

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Duchess_OfEels
Discord Username: Educational Eel#2326
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Where did you hear about us: So one day a man named ANekomancer decided that he would announce that he was looking at a Pixelmon server. The group who was 6 feet deep in roleplay gasped, for another server was forged in secret. The group’s interest was instantly peaked for only some even knew what a mon was. Through pestering and a bombardment of questions the young ANekomancer caved, who was he to gate keep such splendor. As the gate was open the group poured into and explored this new and vast world.

Tell us a little about yourself:
Hi, I’m Eels! A fun fact about me is I actually don’t like minecraft but have been playing it for years. I find the biggest draw is the amazing rp servers! Other than that I like to draw and hangout with my friends.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
In my own words roleplaying is acting out as characters to create fun and interesting stories alongside other people!

What is meta-gaming?
Metagaming, in my own words, Is someone using outside information that their character does not know to win situations or perform better than others. I.E: Knowing when a war is coming OOC so they prepare secret traps in advance when their character would have no idea about the war. (I’m a fantasy nerd.)

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Powergaming is someone making a situation where they win without the other player having any sort of way to fight back. This can also be someone forcing others to do things that they don't want to RP, resulting in a heavily one-sided RP situation.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon):
Would saying World of Warcraft be a sufficient answer? I joke, retconning is the act of changing an old story to fit with a new story.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
One is communication between characters and the other is communication between people not playing their characters.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I do! I even help make lore for other roleplay servers! A small hobby of mine!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lunalis Eilst'tar
Appearance:
Lunalis stands at 5’10, possessing a slender muscular build. Her hair is midnight black with dyed white tips to mimic the celestial object she adores so much. Lunalis’ style is more rough and adventures, made for the mountainous climbs. Never parted from her furry and warm climbing jacket. Her facial structure is rounded and dotted with freckles.

Personality:
To those she’s acquainted with, Lunalis is a motherly and kind individual. Compassionate to all those she meets on the roads of her travels. To those she’s more than acquainted with she’s seen as playful and flirty. Always being the lighthearted one of the group. Every new day she strides to push the adventures to new heights! Enjoying to help guide people on her many hikes to see the stars above.
Biography:
Having been born to a small but well off family in Motostoke, Lunalis struggled throughout her childhood, having hurdle after hurdle while trying to integrate into the city life. Often her family tried to make it easier by taking vacations when possible, places like Alola where she met her closest friend to this day, Aurora. Though it did very little as she grew up she only became more disgusted with the bustling city life. She missed the adventures of her youth, the longing to gaze upon the stars became irresistible. She had to leave the city, this city that so fondly loved to block the stars with its smog and bright lights. Deciding enough was enough she sold nearly all her belongings and packed up to live the life of a hiker and adventurer.

Flaws:
Lunalis is a nosey person, always having to know the ongoings of her friends. Whether that’s wanted or not is usually the case. A struggle of hers is whether to settle down or to keep pushing her adventures.

Ambitions:
To adventure to her heart's content / To start a family of her own.
Starter Pokemon:
Alolan Vulpix
Skin:
https://namemc.com/skin/015b8e278094ff14

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

Lunalis would frown upon seeing the little girl, quickly she’d lower her bag and pull out a small rag. “Oh my, well let's not worry, little starlight I will help.” She’d reinsure crouching down to her height and gently dabbing her eyes with the rag. Taking their hand and leading them to the tree which she’d with a huff lift the little girl to grab her pokemon.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Lunalis would give a large huff and she practically stumbled out of a bush and onto the road. Covered in sticks and mud after a pokemon decided to cause a minor landside while climbing. Blinking surprised at the sudden trainer and his pokemon she’d let out an enormous sigh before shaking her head. “NOPE! No, No this is not happening until I get a hot bath, a lunch and hot coco. So you may respectfully find someone else or wait and join me for some hot coco.” They’d let out in a puff as they dropped their bag and began to unpack. What a long day…
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”