Emberball226
MC name: Emberball226

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Emberball226
Discord Username: Ember#9436
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Where did you hear about us: A friend, ANekomancer
Tell us a little about yourself: I am an owner of my own rp server, looking for a please to unwind from the grind of development. Was joining to hang out with friends and quite enjoy pixelmon in general.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is the act of writing a story in a collective group in an active setting.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is the act of taking OOC knowledge into an IC setting despite no consent or method of learning said knowledge ic.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is forcing someone into a situation they do not consent to, and holding no flaws that make interactions unfair and unfavourable.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): To retract information or a situation for the sake of the fluidity of the story.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? OOC is players talking to players, such about events, characters, ect as basically authors discussing their works of writing. Ic is the writing in the book which is considered canon to the storylines
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I run one myself and partake in others.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Kazimir Alexeev
Appearance: Kazimir is a six foot eight male of a worn muscular build. His hair is a ginger colour, hanging all the way down to his lower back in a tight braid. His style is typically of long heavy coats, jeans, and t-shirts, custom-tailored to his larger size. His facial features are dull with age, with a goatee on his chin dotted with gray hairs. He doesn't express much, mainly appearing tired for his age.
Personality: He tends to be a generally soft guy, while his appearance may be intimidating by size he truly means no harm. He longs for the quiet life, to be able to sit and run a ranch with his close friend. He is prone to bringing himself into a fatherly role if needed. He is also very sentimental, if gifted something, he would keep it for as long as he can. Willing to do anything in his power for a friend if he can, even at the cost of himself.
Biography: Born in Lyuskoy, raised in a manufacturing family with 6 other siblings. His dear companion Snover, a gift since childhood, was gifted down by his father who had an Abomasnow, a token to the child destined upon leading the company after passing. He left his home, leaving behind the company his family managed for a more peaceful life. He doesn't seek great wealth, only perhaps a family of his own to watch over and a ranch to tend to. Enjoying the warmer weather away from his homeland to ease the stress on his joints and heart. He left towards Toro, meeting some people along the way. He hopes to get some ranch land to start a pokemon farm to share and trade with those younger so they may explore the world in his stead.
Flaws: Other than his age, his struggles on the english language, reading can be a challenge as well as speaking in thick accent(I will note I will always speak in english, just accented)
Ambitions: For a family of his own to nurture and care for.
Starter Pokemon: Snover
Skin: https://namemc.com/skin/61e2751531182312

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Kazimir frowns to see the girl so stricken with worry, crouching down to her level to gently pat her shoulder. "It is okay.. . Ve vill get dem down..." He softly assured her, heaving himself back to a stand with huff before pacing to the tree. If the meowth was within range of himself, he would slowly raise a hand to allow the frightened animal to ease to his presence before attempting to pluck them out of the branches. If it was out of his range, he would acquire a board to act as a platform for the meowth to jump upon so he may lower them to the girl once more.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Kazimir looked down to the woman, taking a moment to process her words before answering. "Ah.. I kome frrom Lyuskoy.. Trraveling to make place my ovn in varrmerr lands... I intend to starrt farrm in kountrry side to man until my days kome past..." He raises a hand to rub the back of his neck, hoping the answer was satisfactory enough. He stared rather blankly down at them, awaiting further inquires.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Kazimir looks down to the Rattata, then back up to the boy. "Err... Hello to you too... I is on vay shopping. It may prrove vell to ask forr perrmission firrst beforre battling... I neit sure if rrules herre arre differrent frrom homeland..." He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. "Errr.. Kould you explain it.. Orr maybe ve kan do such vhen I get back..?" He tried to reason. He didn't expect this today...
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”