theonlykimochi
MC name: theonlykimochi

theonlykimochi's application

Minecraft Username: theonlykimochi

Discord: Kimochi#9797

Where did you hear about us:
My friend jaysian wanting me and my other friends to play with him

Tell us a little about yourself:
My name is Brody, my hobbies are playing really grindy games, hanging out with friends, watching anime, playing sports like volleyball, and baseball and going to the gym. I'm interested in this server because I've always wanted to play pixelmon with friends and to make friends so when my friends told me to apply I did.

What is roleplaying:
Roleplaying to me is being able to become any character and work through situations with that character you and being able to express that with friends for entertainment and joy

What is meta-gaming:
meta-gaming is where you use knowledge and information that your character wouldn't already know for your benefit all knowledge has to be experienced by your character first before you can use it

What is power-gaming/godmodding?
godmoodding is where you basically decide the outcome of a event that happens to someone else before they can make a input on what they want to roleplay

What is retroactive continuity?
Noticeably changing your character after that fact and adding a lot of extra backstory to your character such as going to college, jail, etc. or changing the personality, looks, name, flaws, etc.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?:
Well you are in character it means you are playing and acting lie the character you made so no talking about stuff irl and you have to stay true to your character. Out of character is only used when something happens or telling someone you have to get off.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?:
No this is gonna be my first roleplay experience but I've seen a lot of roleplay stuff and it seems really fun

General Character Questions
Full name:
ocean zeshi

Looks:
Ocean is man who is decently buff but covers it up well with a weight around 155 at 6'2. Although he hunches quite a lot from having to bend down the dig wholes or move stuff well on the farm. Also he has really fluffy black hair and somehow still has really white pale skin after all that time in the sun on the farm. And always wears the same brown green flannel with light brown pants no matter where he goes. always looks really calm and never changes facial expressions even when surprised or scared.

Personality:
chill just always calm, kinda cold and kinda distant sometimes, and also energetic and will always be doing something. also loves to be around people just not talk and will listen well to any instructions. He is also a really hard worker and loves to find new types of Pokémon and battle with them in gyms, leagues, and friendly battles. Although he doesn't talk much he will always talk if spoken too or wanting something and will always try to help people in need. He also hates losing and get really competitive.

Biography:
Ocean grew up in the Johto region with only his mom because his dad was deathly ill ever since Ocean was born. So at the age of 15 every time his mom worked at his neighbors farm a few blocks down. He would climb the rocky mountains looking for many different types of Pokémon. Which made him really distant from everyone which might be where the lack of social skills came from but its also giving him lots to talk about when he chooses too. every day he found this same larvitar that was really friendly to him and everyday it was always there waiting for him Ocean always tried to take care of the larvitar even sometimes bringing is berries he stole from home but one day the larvitar wasn't there anymore Ocean got very worried for his friend and told his mom everything that happened when she got home from work that day. His mom decided to go check around the area just in case it got stuck somewhere or hurt. After half an hour of searching, Ocean finally found it stuck in a caved-in hole. After 10 minutes of digging they finally got through and were able to free it when his mom saw the larvitar she realized it was a larvitar a decently rare pokemon and says that he should try to catch it and hands him a pokeball but ocean doesn't want to because he thinks it deserves to be outside with its family and friends. So he crouched down to talk to the larvitar and ask if it wanted to be his first Pokémon holding out the pokeball. The larvitar walks closer hesitantly slowly making contact with the pokeball. It does the three shakes and he catches it. Ocean is very excited about his new friend. After that interaction he decided he wanted to help and befriend Pokémon all over the world (3 years later) He’s been travelling all over the world to study new Pokémon and all the different regions and environments and how it affects them but for about a year and i half now using money he gets from farms he helps and scientist that interview him about certain Pokémon he studies. Then he finally decided to stop all of the travelling and stay in toro because of all the amazing environment he loved a lot and it seems like a really nice town with a big variety of Pokémon.

Flaws:
Does Not usually speak his mind and gets caught in stuff he doesn't wanna do too often to count. He’s also really lazy and rarely motivated to do anything. He also may come off as mean or unresponsive to some people.

Ambitions:
to fill my whole pokedex and capture all my favorite Pokémon

Starter Pixelmon:
Larvitar

Skin:
https://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=theonlykimochi

OPEN RESPONSE
“Hi ill help don’t worry but you need to calm down it's gonna be fine” Ocean says to the girl trying to calm her down they walk together closer to the tree “now tell me do they have a name?” Ocean says “Yes his name is mittens” says the girl “Ok” ocean says as he walks to the bottom of the tree, it turns out to be a baby meowth that is very small and scared Ocean says "watch this" as he throws him pokeball onto the ground to spawn his larvitar, the larvitar looks at Ocean confused but after jumping onto Oceans shoulder and seems to know what's happening. Ocean lifts larvitar up into the tree, the larvitar walks over to the meowth picking is up and throwing it down to Ocean ad jumps after it, Ocean then turns around to the girl handing her the meowth and continues to walk down the street to find a farm to apply to.
“im originally from the johto region although before this i was all over the work caring and observing pokemon. and i'm here because this place has one of the best environments i've seen and i'd love to care for the pokemon here” Ocean says “Oh that sounds lovely i'm sure you can find a good job here in the right spot Where are you off to now?” the women says “Oh i'm just looking for farms in the area to work at for now anything would do really i just need some money. Will that be all?” Ocean says “yes thank you for your time” say the women as Ocean starts to walk down the street
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: theonlykimochi's application

I'm the one posting this but it was a group effort! Big thanks to the app checkers who helped- especially you Bedtime, bless.

The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and you can a link to the installation guide in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info. You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns. I can't wait to see you around!

Return to “Accepted Applications”