A wild ice cream vendor appears!

Name
MC name: name5055

A wild ice cream vendor appears!

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: AdminName
Discord Username: Name#5055
Pronouns (optional): whatever, i'm a dude but i'm not picky.
Where did you hear about us: old member
Tell us a little about yourself:
Hey there! I used to play here quite some time ago, 8 years as a matter of fact! I like to rp... I really like to rp.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is where you play a character in a group stroytelling setting.

What is meta-gaming?
Using ooc knowledge to effect ic outcomes.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Power gaming and god modding are rather analogous in that they create situations in which a character has all the control, though ooc means, and other characters have no ability to respond aside a prescribed manner.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon)
Changing an event that happened in the past, typically to better fit current lore. (can also be small to fix a minor thing in casual rp)

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is well... in character, things your character does. OOC is out of character, as it says on the tin, and is not stuff your character does - typically it's stuff you're doing as a player.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Yeah, loads.

-General Character Questions-
Full name:
Trystan Erdman

Appearance:
Male, pale skin, brightly colored hair, light brown eyes. Typically wearing some sort of sweater and turn jeans. Often has a backpack, fanny pack, or side bags. Trystan's general aesthetic is something along the lines of "pop-punk" with a strong emphasis towards the "pop." Along with this Trystan usually smells very nice, like sugar and chocolate or fruit or vanilla or. . . You'll never find him dirty, even if he is out adventuring he does his best to avoid getting any kind of grime on himself. He also frequently washes his hands.

Personality:
Sweet and friendly, Trystan is generally an approachable guy who will do his best to help anyone. He'll also bank on this friendliness to make attempts at selling his ice cream whenever possible. Despite his sweet and friendly personality, Trystan really is interested in making a buck and hawking his wares - not to an extent that it comes across as evil, but it is definitely noticeable. Beyond this Trystan really is a nice guy, it almost seems like he's genuinely excited about his ice creams. While in Toro he's interested in finding new flavors to try out and experiment with. He'll frequently check with folks and ask for regional delicacies.

Biography:
Trystan Erdman is a 25-year-old ice cream maker who enjoys strolls, Pokemon battling and badminton. He is sweet and friendly, but can also be very stingy and a bit greedy. He is Orren who defines himself as pansexual, and practices Pseudoism. He finished school and then left academia. Physically, Trystan is in pretty good shape. He is average-height with pale skin, brown hair (though currently dyed pink and black) and brown eyes. He grew up in a working class neighbourhood. He was raised by his mother, his father having left when he was young. Currently single, his most recent romance was with an artist called Philip "Kim" Morris, though they broke up about a year ago because Philip felt that Trystan was too lazy for the relationship to move forwards. Trystan has since tried to be more assertive in his life, and is moving to a new region to get a fresh start.

Flaws:
Ambitions:
Create world renowned ice cream flavors! Possibly open a physical store or chain of stores selling ice cream. Change Rotom into Rotom Frost.

Starter Pokemon:
Ginormous Rotom
Name: Sweetie
-Moves: Sunny day, Stored power, Helping hand, Thunderbolt (these moves please. willing to negotiate)
-Nature: Calm (or whatever, no big deal)
-IV: 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31(or whatever, no big deal)
-Found: Hatched from an egg (preferable, but no big deal)
Skin: ImageImage

-Open Response Questions-
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Trystan had just arrived in town, having followed a path and on his way to the pokémon center. The girl running up to him gave him pause as he turns towards her with a soft, compassionate smile.
"What happened now? Your meowth is stuck in a tree! Oh no, let's see what we can do!" He says before starting towards the indicated tree. Once there he fishes into his bags and pulls out a pokémon treat, wiggling it towards the Meowth. He usually has various treats that would interest various pokemon, this one for example has a fishy scent and wiggles a bit in his hand.
Supposing the Meowth hops down to get the snack, he'd let the pokémon have it, before stooping down to the girl. "Here you go sweetie! Let me give you a couple of my treats so you can lure your Meowth if that ever happens again! Oh, and if you'd like some ice cream, I've got lots of flavors! They're hand made, and really cheap!"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Oh boy, Trystan thinks already feeling exasserbated.
"Oh hello!" He says while turning towards the woman, trying to inspect her outfit to see if she's official looking. "Do you really need all that information? Who are you reporting it to?"
Response A
Seeing her official looking uniform, and acceptable response - something about the information being used for the Toro Board of Statistics and Demographics or some such, he feels comfortable enough to respond at least somewhat honestly.
"Oh, whew. I'm glad you're not just some kind of weirdo. So where did I come from? Orre, I made and sold ice cream there - business was pretty good." He says, nodding. "So, you see, my partner here is a Rotom. And I heard there's some place here that can help me change Rotom into Rotom Frost, which would be a huge boon for my business. Also I am interested in seeing what unique flavors I can create here. Speaking of which, I've got some treats with me right now! They're hand made and very affordable!"
Response B
Something about her story doesn't quite add up, and there's nothing official about her uniform. He shakes his head.
"Oh uh, me? I'm no one really. Yeah, just some guy who's not interested in commenting, thank you. Buuuuuut! I do have some ice cream for sale, if you've got a sweet tooth."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Probably battle.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: A wild ice cream vendor appears!

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”