Koji Iwai Character Profile

The place to put your character's information.
Topit
MC name: _Topit_

Koji Iwai Character Profile

HARD RESET, REMOVING MY FIRST CHARACTER

Minecraft Name: _Topit_
Character Name: Iwai (Last) Koji (First)
Nicknames: Koji
Birthday: 7th of December

Appearance
Height: 5”10’
Weight: 158 lbs
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Brown
Skin: Light tanned
Markings: None
Health Issues: None
Key Inventory items: None
Description: Koji is very untidy, his hair being a mess that somehow just works. He has a small beard which covers a defined jawline and chin. His body is decently built, having very broad shoulders, due to the farm work he had done back in Hoenn. His body, especially his arms, are covered in hair. He has thin circular reading glasses. Koji can typically be found wearing blue jeans with dark red suspenders along with a white button up shirt.

Life Style
Religion: Kiboism
Profession(s): None
Title(s): Myth Hunter

Biography
Parents: Kin and Aki Iwai, both farmers in the Hoenn region
Siblings: Younger brother named Nobu Iwai (Age 7)
Children: None
Extended Family: None
History: Iwai Koji was born on the seventh of Winter in the Hoenn region. Growing up on a farm, Koji had spent a lot of time working with Pokemon, helping his family in raising the Pokemon and tending to the crops. Koji was raised in a Kiboism household, being told stories by his father about how he was granted many wishes by the Pokemon. His father even claimed that he wished for Koji and Kibo was the reason the boy was born. Hearing this, the young Koji grew up inspired to find the Pokemon and have his wish granted to be like his father… What that wish was, Koji wasn’t entirely sure. All Koji knew was that he wanted to meet the Pokemon and get that wish.

Attending school in the Hoenn region, Koji became interested in history. He was taught about Pokemon, the history of the world, etc. It was intriguing to the boy, which would later play into his future dreams. At the age of eighteen and having graduated from a basic education of school, Koji would investigate more into Kiboism. He would continue to work on his family’s farm, although he was interested in exploring the world around him in the future. After doing some research, the boy decided he would head to the Toro region once he saved up enough money and felt his family’s farm would be okay without him. At the age of twenty three, Koji bought a ticket and boarded a boat which took him to the Toro region, in hopes of finding Kibo and having his wish granted.

Nature
Personality: Koji is very awkward to say the least. He struggles a lot with social interaction, not to say that he is shy, just doesn’t know the right words to be used often. Koji has a determined attitude, often being able to focus on the tiniest things, which also explains his awkward tendencies. When it comes to his research on Toro myths, Koji takes it very seriously. Koji will do anything he can to meet Kibo and have his wish granted from the Pokemon.
Strengths: Hardworking and rarely loses focus, Koji often has a hunch on picking up minor details, or he at least tries.
Weaknesses: Struggles navigating in very social situations,
Alignment: True Neutral
Ambitions: To receive a wish from Kibo

Pixelmon
Species: Shroomish
Nickname: N/A
Nature:Adamant
History: Koji was a recently hatched Shroomish on his family’s farm, which the family allowed for Koji to bring with on his journey to Toro.
Artwork:

https://twitter.com/toi81008/status/10 ... UwLW86jzg

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Response 1: Koji watched the young girl run up to him, balling her eyes out. A sad sight to see, Koji’s head dipped in response to her, as if a nod in agreement to aid her. “I-I’m sure we’ll be able to help the Pokemon down.” Koji responded in a hesitant tone, taken aback by the situation. Moving over to the tree, the man stood under it, bent at the knees only to push off the ground and leap into the air. Koji awkwardly waved his arms in the air, a poor attempt to grab onto the tree branch or the Pokemon. After giving up on his fourth attempt, he scratched at his chin, feeling the scratchy texture of his beard. Moving over to the trunk of the tree, Koji surrounded his arms around the trunk as he attempted to climb them. The little girl couldn’t help but giggle at how stupid the man looked, although a small smile formed on his face as he heard the girl starting to cheer up behind him. As Koji grew closer to the Meowth, the cat hissed only to jump onto Koji’s face. “Gah-” The man let out, his grasp loosening up and releasing, only to land on his bump and tip over to lay on his back. The Meowth jumped into the girl’s arms, licking her face. Cheering in joy, the young girl walked over to the man.

“Thank you mister!”

“Y-yeah… No problem.” Koji responded, unsure of what just happened or how he accomplished the task of saving the kitty.

Response 2: Having arrived in the Toro region, Koji had a backpack filled with his essentials slung over his right shoulder. Taking a step outwards and leaning back as in shock of the question he was just asked, the man adjusted himself to stand up straight, ensuring he would have a good posture as to be presentable, although it appeared he was trying to hard. “W-Why I came to the Toro region? Well, to discover the myths surrounding the region and to meet Kibo.” Koji responded, the woman’s head tilting. She would inquire why Koji wanted to meet Kibo. “W-Why? Um… To get my wish granted I suppose. What that is, I’m not sure of.” Koji responded, only for the woman to thank him for answering the question. She proceeded to move on to the next person, wanting to get as much information as possible from all kinds of people.

Return to “Character Profiles”