ErrorOVER9000 character application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
ErrorOVER9000
MC name: ErrorOVER9000

ErrorOVER9000 character application

b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username: ErrorOVER9000
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to) MadDogMcCree
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) Online forums
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a CS major and like to do digital art, stream on Twitch, and do rp but all my friends are either terrible at it or don’t really like it.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Playing as a certain, typically made up, character.
What is meta-gaming? When you rp playing cards and someone does a *secretly adds ace to hand* and your character even though they can’t see it manages to call it out.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making your character invincible by saying “oh my character is bulletproof and is also using aimbot”
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): When you add information that wasn’t in the character’s lore previously but say it was always there. Suddenly revealing that your character was actually the rock paper scissors world champion right before a random rock paper scissors battle.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Being in-character the person does what the character does and OOC is the person just being the person and not the character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Not really, like stated previously I don’t know any other people who like to do rp but I have always wanted to start. I also did try GTA V rp on a public server but those are always a bust.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Johnny BigIron
Appearance: Tall, short brown hair, brown eyes, white, deep voice and has a bushy beard. Often times it is hard to see his eyes in the shadow of his broad hat so most people assume his eyes are black. Has a red poncho that goes around his shoulders like a scarf as well as a neckgator that sits just below his chin and a brown leather jacket. Like his name implies he has a shiny revolver attached to his left hip since he is left handed, but this revolver is just a toy cork pistol that has been painted silver to look like a real gun. On his torso he has a strap holding a bag with all of his belongings: a picture of his father, the pokeball for Samson, and a case of cork bullets for his gun. On the strap of the pack itself he has a row of cigars all waiting to be smoked. He wears leather boots with silver stirrups even though he doesn't own a horse.
Personality: Dark and brooding like a classic wild west bounty hunter but he is very confused when it comes to any technology or electricity. His pokeball is just about the only piece of tech he is used to so naturally anything other than that is akin to magic. He seems to smoke a lot of cigars but he only really does it to make him look cool and actually hates the taste of cigars. Because of this he only really smokes when he is out around other people. He also has a really deep southern accent.
Biography: Real name is Wyatt Helm but goes by ‘Johnny BigIron’ From Orre region raised by the sheriff of a small town in the desert. The town was raided and destroyed by a local gang who then killed Wyatt’s father causing him to escape to Toro to find a new life in bounty hunting with his trusty Silicobra, Samson. He found Samson out with his dad when he was a teenager cowering in fear of a Vullaby that was attacking it. Johnny rushed in and single-handedly fought off the Vullaby and since then Samson has become attached to Johnny treating him like an older brother. When Johnny’s town was destroyed, Johnny ordered Samson to stay in the desert since the Orre region’s desert is more habitable for a baby Silicobra but Samson didn’t listen.
Flaws: Terrible shot but he insists on showing people his shooting skills, but because of this, he relies on his pokemon. Also, since he has lived in the desert he thinks trees are oddly shaped rocks. As stated before he is completely innocent to all forms of technology and normal pokeballs are about the only thing he knows. He was never given a formal education but while he can read, he can’t write and was never taught.
Ambitions: Wants to become strong enough to take his revenge on the man who killed his father, Hank O’Riley.
Starter Pokemon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Silicobra
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Without turning his head to look Johnny takes the cigar out of his mouth and asks, “How much?” The girl responds confused,”I don’t have any money if that is what you mean.” Johnny turns and says,”Look ma’am my daddy told me if I am good at somethin’ I shouldn’t do it for fr– Oh HELL! You’re a kid!? Well, my bad little missy. Don’t worry I’ll get your kitty back.” She leads him to the tree and Johnny comes to a stop before glancing at the Meowth holding on to a branch. In a flash he pulls out his shoddily-painted cork pistol and starts blasting, missing every shot as if landing one would do any good. His companion, Samson, promptly rolls his eyes before lining up a brutal swing at the base of the tree. Samson’s tail bashes into the tree causing the tree to shake before the Meowth lets go and falls safely into Johnny’s arms. Johnny says, “Now you keep an eye on him from now on.”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“Do you know a man by the name of O’Riley?” Johnny asks. She responds “Oh uh, no sir I haven’t. Are you here to visit this ’O’Riley’?” Johnny looks at her with disdain,“O’Riley killed my father. Put a bullet right between his eyes, and I swear if that crook was here I would track his sorry ass down and blow him to kingdom come!” She replies, unimpressed, “ Sir, I’m just trying to do my job. Are you gonna fill out this survey or what?” She hold out the clipboard and a ballpoint pen to give to Johnny. Johnny looks at the clipboard and his disdain turns to amazement once he sees the pen. Johnny had never seen this before and asked with almost a child-like innocence “What the hell is this? Is this some sort of weapon?” Johnny begins furiously clicking the button of the pen over and over. The lady sighs and says “Sir it's just a pen, now are you gonna si-” Johnny cuts her off “A what? A pen? Like where my uncle’s Lechonks used to roll around in?” Obviously frustrated, she explains “No it isn’t a pig pen it’s a ballpoint pen..” before Johnny can interject she points at the clicker on the pen and says,”Look, this button you keep pressing makes the sharp end pop out on the bottom. You use the bottom part to write your name and all of your O’Riley backstory stuff on this clip board in this little box.” Johnny responds with a voice of revelation,”OHHH I gotcha! I just gotta write my name here!” She replies,”Yes, now will you please just fill this out already, I have a quota to fill and I don’t have time to listen to your life story OK??” Johnny looks at her and says, “You got it miss, but one more thing.” “What is it?” she asks, defeated. “I never learned how to write.” he said. Her face instantly turns bright red and she screams “NEVERMIND!” before snatching the clipboard and pen and trudging away muttering to herself.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Return to “Inactive Applications”