Discord username Ascend#1116
Pronouns: He/Him
Where did you hear about us: KingJhin/FrogKing
Tell us a little about yourself
I'm a 21 year old male from Central US
Played pokemon since DPP release.
-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Role playing is the act of taking on the life of another person and developing their story by living out their life through a medium.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is using information found out through real world connections to gain an edge in game.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Power-gaming is Acting invincible with no flaws and portraying/acting your character or your actions as an unbeatable opponent or obstacle preventing the other party from getting an opportunity to react.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): A retcon is a previously told part of a backstory or any rp moment that was changed or removed due to issues with the current continuity.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is rping as your character while ooc is talking as your real life person
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Yes I rped in world of warcraft and DnD for the past 11 years

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Dalos Axecarver
Appearance: Dalos is a 6'0 pale gentlemen, commonly seen wearing cargo shorts and a leather windbreaker. Short dark brown hair sits neatly atop his head and a smile always on his face. Physically fit from years of working a lumber yard accompanied by small scars littering his arms from brush and branches. Pale blue eyes and a well kept beard give dalos a clean dignified look contrasted by his choice of clothing no matter the weather. Dalos has proper posture and educate surprising to some when they learn his prior occupation. You'd commonly find dalos finding someway to work with his hands, always looking to give a hand believing that's one day he may need it himself. To Dalos a favor is worth more than any amount of money.

Personality Dalos is a kind sarcastic man who always laughs at a good joke regardless if he's the butt of it. Very seldom does a smile leave his face, only when someone crosses his friends. Being very protective of his friends treating them almost as younger siblings. Dalos tries to help those in need even to his own downfall, putting others needs far before his own. This ends up biting him later on but is worth seeing the smiling faces of those he cares for.

Biography: Born to immigrants to unova Dalos learned proper city life having few friends except for the cubchoo his grandfather gave him as an egg just before he left. Dalos lived a happy but lonely life till his grandfather passed away leaving a patch of Land in galar to him. Having a new found purpose, He moved shortly after to start a lumber mill to follow in his grandfather's footsteps.bringing his childhood friend cubchoo along every step of the way. A couple of years later the business dwindled so Dalos sold the property to some family friends. He decided to move to Toro to begin an adventure with his partner and maybe one day start his company up again.

Flaws: Dalos is overly trusting and willing to give others a chance, even if they don't deserve one.

Ambitions: Dalos gets up every morning hoping to get one step closer to starting his business back up in Toro.

Starter Pokemon: [ You can get any Pokemon at Level 5- so first evolutions if they evolve! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Cubchoo, adamant Nature, Ginormous, Male

Skin: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

"After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Howdy ma'am, thank you for asking. I'm coming from Galar, since a good friend of mine moved here a while back she told me it was nice so I sold my property and decided to give this region a try. I plan to see how far I can push up on the gym challenge. Who knows, maybe you're speaking to the future champion." Dalos laughs loudly, happy to answer the woman who asked him these questions. The woman gave a chuckle, writing the words from the man, before looking up at him. "Well thank you for your time, future champion." The woman walked away, with Dalos still chuckling.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Dalos smiles, "Seems a battles what you're after. Although I don't take kindly to bein called a chump." Dalos in one swift motion sends the ball holding his partner to the middle. "You sure you want to tussle, I'll forgive ya if you apologize." Dalos said from his chest. Cubchoo burst from the pokeball as it returns to Dalos. "Cubchoo freeze that rat use powder snow." Dalos yelled, putting his hand out as the Cubchoo prepared it's move "Rattata use tackle." The other trainer yelled. After a raging battle, Dalos gave a hearty laugh, and picked up his injured yet victorious bear. "Good battle, kid." Dalos would then return his Cubchoo, and walked away
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: AcDalos Whitelist Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”