ArchitectZach's Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
architectzach
MC name: ArchitectZach

ArchitectZach's Whitelist Application

Minecraft Username: ArchitectZach
Discord Username: ArchitectZach#4706
Where did you hear about us: googled, modded minecraft servers
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Zach, I am a standard Joe and have a 9-5 job. I have been playing Minecraft since roughly 2010. I have a decent amount of PR experience (almost all of that stems from GTARP). Favorite games to play are Minecraft, and 7dtd. Not sure what else to add, I mainly don't tell people much unless someone specifically asks me a question or wants to know something.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying? Developing a character to act and simulate to produce a storyline or entertainment.

What is meta-gaming? Using knowledge gained from outside sources(knowledge not obtain within character) to influence RP.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Haven't heard of god modding before, but I would say power gaming is forcing RP that steam rolls others and turns the RP story / interaction in the way you are wanting it to go. It also can be when someone tries to maximize a character's traits/power to achieve results that are wanted for a scenerio.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): I had to look this one up for I haven't heard this before either, but to sum it up it sounds like it is when a character's foundation story changes and is inconsistent? This can be both good and bad, depending how the player uses it. Like if a character gets a concussion, or loses memory it can provide a side story, but it can be used against a character for trusting them.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is in character communication, OOC is normal communications involving IRL.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Tyler Clark
Appearance: short messy Darkbrown hair, blue eyes, light skin complexion, brown satchel, tattered old shirt worn from traveling
Personality: Focused, adventurous, unpredictable, motivated
Biography: Tyler is a Pokeschool drop out due to his family not being able to afford it and was left to try to help provide for his family with what jobs he could find. He is no stranger to hard work, traveling, or manual labor. He has worked for lumber mills, Mining companies, and worked on farms. He cares for his family and has decided to travel to new places in looks for being able to provide and send money back to his family in StoneTown, Kanto.
Flaws: not very socialable / shy at first, doesn't tend to accept help, used to doing things on his own
Ambitions: Graduate Pokeschool and after that he hasnt made up or even thought about yet.
Starter Pixelmon: Trapinch

Skin: not sure how to add a picture but here is the url to it : https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nished.png

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
--------------

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Tyler nervously looks at the person and bluntly and short as possible answers the questions from the stranger, "StoneTown". Woman replies " oh I haven't heard of that town before, where is it at?" Tyler shortly replies, "Kanto Region". As the woman asks questions one after another Tyler starts to think when the questioning will be over with. Woman finishes up and thanks Tyler for interview. Tyler relieved its done and tells the woman no problem and continues on his way.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Tyler doesnt back down and goes into a fight response to not be beaten by a challenge. He counters with sending his trapinch out and eagerly waiting for the trainer to make the first move. Tyler battles with fierceness and with his trapinch hurt hurries to heal it and check on it. The trainer cant believe guy that can be intense but super caring to his pokemon even if they lose.

Return to “Inactive Applications”