Dianamond1's Helper Application

Dianamond2
MC name: Dianamond1

Dianamond1's Helper Application

Preferred Name: Dianamond / Diana / Dia
MC Username: Dianamond1
Time Zone: MST / Arizona Time
Number of hours available: Available Tuesday and Wednesday's, with Zoo Keeper work being from 7-4:30/5 PM MST on work days except Saturday, which is from 10:30-7/7:30 PM MST. However I will be relatively accessible on Discord every day, even at work, as needed.

How long you have been playing on Toro League: I used to play Toro back in 2013/2014 before taking a break due to various reasons, and have returned back in March 2022.

Why do you want to become a Helper?: Well, why wouldn't I? Toro is a very dear place to me that I missed and even though I've already donated money a few times to the server, I want to donate my time to help out when I can! I love interacting with folks both ICly and OOCly, and being able to help out even further puts a smile on my face that I can be there for the community in a new 'light', so to speak.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I used to be a part of the Toro Event Team many years ago. In terms of similar positions I currently moderate two very large DeviantArt groups (one Pokemon, one MLP) along with their Discord Servers and have been for several years.

What can you bring to this team?: I am very adept at Discord Commands and coding in technical terms, but regarding the community, plenty of things! I love role playing and would absolutely love to help provide members with opportunities to have fun / pass the time with small random events (such as the Crawdaunts in Tyrian with Ikaro). I like helping folks out as I find myself to be a selfless person, and already help people out when I can with what I can on the server. I also love to build on MC itself, as seen in my characters house, the build in the Tyrian build world, and even the bookstore (Tales of Voir); and would love to help with building assistance when it comes to events (even if I won't be able to make them because of work)!

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Impatience. I like getting things done as soon as possible, even if it means impatiently talking about something in chat, to someone in DMs, etc. It's something I am working on, but it's a mix of eagerness and impatience that can cause some annoyance from time to time!

Anything else we need to know: Thank you for your time and the opportunity to apply!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Dianamond1's Helper Application

Thanks for applying! At the moment we don't need more helpers exactly- but! We already spoke in DMs, but for everybody else looking: We've welcomed Dia into our Build & Texture committee! Because our committees are a perfect starting point first, just to see how things work out. ♥!!

Return to “Inactive Applications”