Mochi's Trainer Application

Momo
MC name: LittleMoonMochi
Discord: Mochi 🐇 #2425

Mochi's Trainer Application

Preferred Name: Mochi

MC Username: LittlemoonMochi

Time Zone: PST

Number of hours available: I'm around most of the time! Usually all it takes is a ping to summon me. My sleep schedule is already a bit messy.

How long you have been playing on Toro League: Almost half a year now? I been in the server itself for longer though.

Why do you want to become a Trainer?: I mainly want to be able to lend a hand to new players who might be nervous or scared about starting out in new settings/environments.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Yep! I've been on greeting committees in other servers and sometimes as a moderator. From these positions I learned a lot about how to and how not to approach new people and what can scare a new person away upon joining.

What can you bring to this team?: I know how kinda tense it can be at first to join bigger servers. So,, I think I can help make things more comfortable for those who may be worried about fitting into bigger groups or settings and show that it may not be as scary as it seems at first. Or at least that's what I hope I can bring to the table if I'm given this position. From my own experiences in Toro thus far I learned over time some of the best ways to get started to be able to point em that in direction. Although, I may not know everything which might hinder my abilities but I'll try my best to direct them to people who do know more on fronts that I don't know about. So I don't give wrong or incorrect information to new players.

Anything else we need to know: No proof to claims about me being stinky. (I also hope I'm posting this in the right area)
Last edited by Momo on Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Active characters:

Memora Tanner (She/Her) Rtmp
Elias Ashwood (He/Him) cafe worker
Melior Chalice (She/Her) Idol

Erik Sprye (He/Him) Clown
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Momo's Trainer Application

Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Return to “Accepted Applications”