MelFishGamer | Whitelist Application

GreninjaGamer10
MC name: MelFishGamer

MelFishGamer | Whitelist Application

MC User: MelFishGamer

Discord: FuecocoPOG#9700

Where did you hear about us: Reddit.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a huge fan of Pokemon (obviously) and I like to roleplay, so I decided to apply to this RP server to have fun. I also like playing on Hypixel, and I play games like Skywars, Bedwars, etc.

What is roleplaying? Acting out a scenario as a character.

What is meta-gaming? When you use information that you already have about Pokemon, for example, and use that information for your character even though the character doesn't actually know about any of the information.

What is power-gaming/god-modding? When someone makes their character have more powerful attributes than other characters and implements those attributes into the roleplay. That and taking control of the roleplay in a sense. For example, the person power gaming could try and "take control" of the RP by trying to make the other person do something without their permission, or causing something to happen to the other person's character or Pokemon, but they aren't OK with it.

What is retcon? Retcon is when someone edits their character's bio after they get accepted AND that bio could change almost the whole story behind the character entirely, or put something that wasn't in the bio before in the bio and uses it for the character. But the thing is, it doesn't just apply to bio's, it can apply to the roleplay, as well.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character is when you're roleplaying, and out-of-character means you're not.

Do you have any experience playing on a RP server? Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Character
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Full name: Andre Johnson
Appearance: Andre is more dark-skinned than light. Standing at 5'4", he wears an orange sweater, with brown pants and shoes. For accessories, he wears a turquoise bandana and turquoise goggles. He also has brown hair. And lastly, he has yellow eyes.
Personality: He's a friendly, adventurous person. When finding Pixelmon, he's ususally very curious. He has a kind heart, willing to help those in need, whether it's people or Pixelmon. He also likes training with his Pixelmon to get stronger. He likes to believe that the stronger the bond with his Pixelmon, the more they can bring out the best in themselves.

Biography: Coming from the Alola region, his dad got his dream job in the Toro region. So, Andre and his dad got boat tickets and sailed on a boat to the Toro region. Andre was allowed to explore the region and go on a journey, while also being able to get his very own Pixelmon. Sure, he may be 14, but he heard that at the Toro region, the choices of starter Pixelmon were more expansive at Toro than at Alola. And with that, Andre will go on his way to get his starter Pixelmon and one of the best Pixelmon trainers out there.

Flaws: He'll do anything to protect his Pixelmon, making him more vulnerable if any evil teams get in the way or something like that. Sometimes his temper gets the best of him when he gets annoyed by someone, but he calms down eventually.

Ambitions: He's willing to become a Pixelmon Master.

Starter Pixelmon: Froakie, male, huge
(Please make it have Battle Bond when it evolves into Greninja; if not then that's fine)

Skin: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... slide=id.p

--------------------
Open Response
-------------------

Response 1: "Of course I'll help!" Andre said, making a fist with his hand, a determined look on his face. "Go, Ivysaur!" He called out his Pixelmon's name as a Pixelball was thrown lightly into the air, as his Ivysaur came out. "Now, Ivysaur, Sleep Powder!" He instructed. Ivysaur's bulb spewed a purple powder, as the scared Meowth's eyes closed, and it fell off of the branch it was sitting on. "Grab it with Vine Whip, quick!" This time, from Ivysaur's sides, slim, green vines came out, quickly and gently grabbing the Meowth, gently placing it in the girl's arms for her to hold. "Here you go." Andre said gently with a smile, crouching down to the girl's level.

Respone 3: Andre raised a brow, smirking. "Seems to me after this battle, you'll be the chump!" He looked at the Froakie on his shoulder and nodded. The Froakie then nodded in respone. "Alright, let's go, Froakie!" He said, as the Froakie jumped off his shoulder and glared at the Rattata.

"Alright, Rattata! Use Scratch!" The trainer instructed, thrusting his arm forward. The Rattata nodded and lunged for Froakie.

"Froakie, quick! Use your Frubbles to trap its legs!" Andre instructed quickly.

"Fro!" Froakie nodded and grabbed the squishy froth from its back, thrusting four blobs of it at the Rattata's feet, causing it to be unable to move.

"Rattata, no! Get outta there!" The trainer called out to his Rattata in disbelief, seeing the state that it was in, as his partner let out paniced screeches.

"Now, finish it up with Water Pulse!" Andre said, seeing that the Rattata was running out of stamina trying to break free of the Frubbles.

Andre's Froakie launched a hefty Water Pulse, which seemed to be almost half Rattata's size. But even though it seemed that the Rattata finally broke free, it couldn't dodge in time, as it took the last few moments of the battle trying to catch its breath, as it was sent flying, skidding along the ground and eventually collapsing, its eyes then took the traditional spiraled look it took whenever a Pixelmon fainted, defeated.

"Return, Rattata, you deserve a good rest." The trainer said sadly, returning his Rattata back into its Pixelball, then gazing up at Andre.

Seeing that the trainer was close to tears, Andre walked over to the trainer, holding his hand out. "Good game. You'll get stronger; you and your Rattata; I know it."

And with that, the trainer slowly grasped his hand and shook it. "Thank you very much." He said, smiling and wiping the small tears that formed in his eyes.
Last edited by GreninjaGamer10 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
GreninjaGamer10
MC name: MelFishGamer

Re: MelFishGamer | Whitelist Application

Quick thing:

Yesterday, I changed the 15 under my age to 16. That was because I pressed the 5 instead of the 6 on my keyboard and didn't notice it, which might've led to a misunderstanding. I assure you, I'm a Sagittarius (Dec. 2005). Again, I'm so sorry if there was any misunderstanding. Thank you! :)
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: MelFishGamer | Whitelist Application

Welcome! Thank you for the edits on your app!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”