Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
BelpheMoon
MC name: BelpheMoon

Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: BelpheMoon
Discord Username: [タイのボバ]#4933
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: Decently Involved in roleplay, I’ve been scouting out the perfect fit for me in roleplay. I am usually busy with things from time to time at random occasions due to having 2 baby siblings, and also with the work of school but I do have time.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Embracing another side of you, or opening up to a new personality.
What is meta-gaming? Using pre-knowledge about anything for your advantage.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Having a major advantage over your roleplay partner by making them unable to do practically anything and/or using this advantage to instantly win.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Making false claims about being or taking part in a situation or role that wasn’t originally confirmed for your OC.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? OOC is when a player states something that doesn’t affect the roleplay or characters and is separated from IC statements. IC is when the player is currently their character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, only a few though (4)

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Elio Bathin
Appearance: A 5’11 male with a slight feminine body shape. Light grayish-brown eyes that blend in with his maple skin, he is fit yet the baggy sage plaid button-up over his dimmed pastel green shirt hides it. Elio’s hair has a certain shine to it complementing his medium brown coat. He always wears some type of belt with a green highlight in it, his loose fitting coffee colored pants was an iconic look on him. Elio doesn’t know a thing about shoes and just puts them on, he also always carries around a necklace with a Dream ball attached to it, if anybody asks about it he says its empty, and its true, Elio is still looking for the perfect Eevee that matches his personality.

Personality: A stubborn boy, most of his family say that if he was a pokemon he would have a nature it would be Timid a speed related nature. Elio pretty much got up and left his family after a big fight and started his adventure without telling them. He has the soul of an energetic 12 year old boy and the willpower of a 16 year old rebellious teen. He won’t really talk when first meeting though he opens up the more time spent with him. With no particular partner to keep him in check, Elio is a wild person for friends to have fun with.

Biography: Born and raised in Laverre Town (I say town because of the chronological order) in Kalos, he grew up next to fairy type pokemon and was close with the fairy gym leader at the time. When Elio was little he would always be away from his family and exploring the town while playing games with the pokemon that inhabited there. He had the biggest collection of leaves and plans to have one in the Toro region. His close relation to the gym leader at Laverre Town influenced him as he wanted to become a fairy type gym leader. In fact, the only person he told about his leave from the town was the gym leader. His family had no particular business or power at the town, they were just regular citizens, speaking of citizens, everyone there waited a long time to start their adventures due to trust issues everywhere. Elio was impatient and started early, and now he is in the Toro region.

Flaws: A slow reaction time, he likes to use his brain cells not a hollow head when doing anything. He is skilled at battling due to watching a gym leader fight for 19 years, yet even though he is skilled, he doesn’t really think on the field.

Ambitions: To become the Fairy Type Gym Leader

Starter Pixelmon: Eevee (in dream ball if possible)
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/DjbIazE
https://imgur.com/x0A7nZj

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Elio was trying to focus on the girl but he was amazed by the wonders of the new region, he slapped himself and told himself to get it together and help the girl. “ Okay, just calm down and I’ll do my best at climbing up the tree or something like that… “ Elio slowly made his way up to the tree and with every branch passed he got tired, “ Jeez, this Meowth really knows how to climb a tree. “, eventually he made it to the Meowth and picked it up, then there was a thump. Elio had fallen down the tree, Meowth safe, but him? No.

“ Oh my goodness! Are you okay mister? “ the little girl sniffled while wiping away her tears. Elio winced as he slowly got up and patted himself off to get all the grime away from his sage button-up. “ If you count the close to 15 foot drop then yes. “ he chuckled as he handed her the Meowth and said his goodbyes. As he walked away he silently cried as it hurt like he got hit by a truck full of Tauros.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

“ I was born and raised in Laverre Town, Kalos. Home of the infamous mega evolution! “ Elio bragged as he went on and on about how Laverre Town was wonderful and the woman had to stop him for the next question. “ Oh… right sorry, uhm I didn’t really come here for a specific reason like avenge my father! or anything I kind of just wanted to come here? “

“ Interesting and where do you plan to go in Toro? We have many towns and enclosures here. “ the woman asked while jotting everything Elio said before that. He thought for a moment and sighed, “ I want to explore and see what this region has to offer, this starting area looks pretty nice and I would like to see more. So, I wanna become a resident here and be one of you guys. “ Elio confidently told the woman.

“ Okay! You’re all set and can get on with whatever you want to do here. “ the cheerful lady walked away looking at her notes and eventually disappearing out of sight. “ Well that was a hassle “ Elio groaned and wanted to explore already so he set off going down the road.

Return to “Inactive Applications”