Whitelist Application

Hiathinz
MC name: Hiathinz

Whitelist Application

b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username: Hiathinz
Discord Username: Expresso Dragon#8468
Where did you hear about us: Cammy
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a fairly active role-player, I am a college kid studying psychology but have always wanted to be a writer as well. Roleplaying has allowed me to both right and explore psychology too.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is essentialing acting out a character but where you also make the script.
What is meta-gaming? Where your character achieves information from out of character this action destroys the roleplay and the character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making a character with out flaws or too powerful they essentially become no fun for others to play with nor for the player to play with.
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Its where someones story is contradicted by another player: roleplaying is about writing your own story and not rewriting others but its also about working with others so it all makes sense and is a better story in general.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when the player is speaking from their character, the actor is in their story, Robert Downey Jr is Iron man. Out of character is when the player is normal and not in character: Robert Downey jr is being himself.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have rped on Stoneworks including Kylorne, Iaddithis and was accepted to rp on Fablesfantasy and Lore of the Craft.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Falicia Lacargio
Appearance: Hispanic female from Orre, with Burnette hair and retro dark clothing. She keeps her pokemon balls in a satchel that hangs from her shoulder. She has a blue bow in her hair that she absolutely hates and will punch someone if they comment on it but her mother gave it to her and wants her to wear it everywhere even after highschool. She doesn't have any scars but does have lots of cuts on her feet from running around barefoot when she was little. Her father says she should put her hair up sometimes so she will never tie her hair any other way: this can sometimes be a problem when trying to cook but she makes it work.
Personality: She has a somewhat bossy attitude: she wants to win and everyone else is just another step for her to climb the ladder of success. Those she does care about she would literally kill for but she won't let anyone know she's soft for them. She has a dark side growing up in poor neighborhoods. She loves her pokemon dearly like any good pokemon trainer but displays a kind of tough love to them in public but a motherly love to them in private. She has some fears but never shows them so people assume she's fearless, she rarely tells her pokemon either but has told her mom.
Biography: Falicia grew up with her mom and father always fighting in Orre. Her father worked long shifts and her mother always wanted to start a bakery. When Falicia left for college with her Pokémon Elizizer her parents were able to save up and send her mom with her to start her bakery. The bakery has been struggling and Falicia decided not to bother her mother so she would often sleep outside or with friends in shady places with Elizizer. One night Falicia yelled at the wrong crowd of people and they attacked her. That was when Elizizer, pancham, evolved to Pangoro to save Falicia
Flaws: Can be bossy or somewhat lazy, has a tendency to be toxic in relationships and kick random things.
Ambitions: They want to make the world pay for its cruelty, but they also want to see their family have a better life and hope for a better life for Elizizer. They think winning pokemon battles will help them achieve this and humbling rich bratty white kids does have its perks.
Starter Pixelmon: Pangoro (or pancham unevolved).
Skin: Image (The image won't load in for some reason dm on discord for pictures)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"Get lost kid... you're an idiot for letting your Meowth get stuck in a stupid tree." *the girls tears start to run* "Please you got to help me! Meowth is my only pokemon and she's so scared of the height." *Falicia roles her eyes* "whatever... Pangoro do your thing." *Pangoro walks over to the tree and shakes it* *Meowth falls from the tree* *Falicia catches Meowth and hands it to the little girl* "Alright there's your stupid Meowth... now fight me." "WHAT?" "Fight me loser you didn't think I would help you for free? Pangoro needs the training... and so does your Meowth." "But my Meowth is such a lower level than yours and I'm only 12!" "I could use the practice against a normal type and I was fighting adults when I was your age... so fight me"

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

*Falicia throws her feet onto the table* "We aren't planning on going no where and there's nothing you can do about it." *the woman would smile* "Well where did you come from?" *Falicia would cock her head and read her name tag* *it reads whatt* "Orre whatt woman." "I'm not going to force you." "No orre whatt woman." "Youre awfully rude." "Oh because of where I'm from Orre, whatt woman." *the woman stormed off* *Rina leaned in* "I don't think she knew you were from Orre she thought you were saying or." "Oh." *Falicia just smiled and laughed*

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Whitelist Application

Welcome!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”