Ronann24's Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Ronanmc24
MC name: Ronann24

Ronann24's Application

Minecraft Username: Ronann24
Discord Username: Ronan24#2601
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I am super into Pokemon and have been since I was little. I am interested in this server because a roleplay server has always seemed like something I would enjoy and I think this is a great one to start with!

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is taking on a character that you might relate to yourself or it may be the person you want to be, it is an escape from reality for most people

What is meta-gaming: Meta gaming is the knowledge that you already have on the role playing topic

What is godmodding: Godmodding is when a player uses cheats to make themselves better at the game than everyone else, and it is a messed up thing people do often

What is a retroactive community: A retroactive community is a community that lasts for a long time and does not die out

What is the difference between IC and OOC: IC is when you are playing the role that you are roleplaying, while OOC is when you are acting how you would IRL

Full name: Ronan Malick

Appearance: My character is 5 foot 7 with dark short curly hair. He always wears a hoodie and sweatpants everywhere he goes. They are outgoing around their friends as well as strangers. He has always had an interest in Pokemon battles and wants nothing less than to become a pokemon champion. He is not very smart in school, but is cool and calm when in a stressful situation.

Biography: Ronan grew up in Sunyshore City in the Sinnoh Region. He comes from a middle class home where he grew up with both his parents. His father was a well known trainer and his mother is poffin baker. They decided they wanted to move to the Toro region to start their journey, because they heard of a great challenge called the Toro League. Him and his friends back home would dream of becoming Pokemon masters and now he wants to make that dream come true.

Flaws: One flaw my character has is he is very clumsy on his feet, so he trips a lot. Another flaw is he acts before he thinks.

Ambitions: Ronan’s number one ambition is to become a Pokemon champion. He also wants to make his parents proud.

Starter Pixelmon: Elekid (Jolly Enormous Male)

Skin: https://imgur.com/gallery/OrWyORX

Open Response:

Ronan’s first reaction would be to run over to the tree she is talking about. Once he sees the meowth in the tree, he would either use his elekid’s help to get the meowth down or climb up the tree himself to do it. If neither of those are working, he would find the authorities to come and help them out.

3. Ronan would grab his pixelball, and get ready for an awesome battle. Win or lose, Ronan will be happy to get more and more battle experience under his belt! And the same goes for his partner Elekid.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Ronann24's Application

Hello! - I am so so sorry about the delay in getting to your app, thank you for your patience so far! If you're still interested in joining our server we have a few notes for your app here : [https://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewt ... 64&p=15537]

You're pretty much there! I will say you got some of the roleplay questions wronggg? You can see our definitions of it here if your scroll down: [ https://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewt ... =64&t=3270 ]
So feel free to reword it in your own words :3

You'll need a skin that doesn't feature a hoodie, but if you'd like any help with that, our waiting room is happy to help ♥

Lastly, your Open Response answers need to be atleast 5 sentences long.

All very ez pz stuff though >:3c If you need any help, please don't hesitate to lemme know - and feel free to ping me in the discord if you get it done. I'm very sorry for the delay again!

Return to “Inactive Applications”