Hugo's Puff2Tuff Workout Gym Monopoly Form!

Milkmeister
MC name: Milkmeister

Hugo's Puff2Tuff Workout Gym Monopoly Form!

MC Username: Milkmeister

Character Name: Sir Hugo Archibald Ironworth III

How long have you been RPing with us: I'd say maybe a month now?? I only got like,, super into the server recently though. Since then I've been putting a lot of time into it!

~

Name of Place of Business: Puff2Tuff

What type of Business: Workout Gym

How much per season do you want your business to make: 10k

Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount?: I know this sounds like a lot for a small business, but not only am I going to try and make this a decently RPed-in location, but I also plan to host small events and tournaments here as well. Not only that, but there will be hopefully be future expansions (More floors) that will be costly to create. AND the events/tournaments are going to need prizes, and I need money to procure decent prizes. In any case, I would like this business to make 10k, and become one of Aurelia's more well-known locations!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Hugo's Puff2Tuff Workout Gym Monopoly Form!

Hi! You've been hired as the Manager for the business and getting paid for that, but you aren't the owner (paying rent, etc.) and thus would not be able to get an additional seasonal paycheck from an ICGM-M. It's one or the other.

However there are some options!
• Work out a deal with Stow to become the full owner. If you become the full owner for this location I will allow you to start with a paycheck of 7k; the reason being that it is a decently established location and would retain a lot of customers. Notably, after paying whatever rent would be decided, it might notably be less than if you were simply paid to be a manager.

• Ask for bonuses from Stow or myself after doing event and and sponsors to help pay for stuff! Plenty of people are willing to help sponsor any events and provide prizes, and I know myself and a few others are willing to chip in a bit to help promote more RP.

If you become the owner, post here and I can adjust stuff! If you'd prefer getting assistance in the financial part of your endeavors feel free to leave the thread as is- or even feel free to poke me for it! Good luck with either decision1

Return to “Inactive Applications”