Veranos Region

MADC1993
MC name: MADC1993

Veranos Region

MC Username: MADC1993
Region Name: Veranos
Demonym: Veranian
Country Equivalent(if any): United States of America (Specifically Florida with geographic elements of Georgia, Alabama and Lousiana
Demographics: around 6,000,000
Official Language: Galarian and Kalosi
Capital City(if any): Psyville (original, based on Talhassee), Imperio (current/de facto, based on Miami)

Geography:
Verano Region is an large sized island an hour (by airplane) south of Unova.
Verano is an semitropical region with an hot climate (close to Alola in terms) with an strong tourism, immigration and trading.
The island itself is surrounded by some mountains in the north and in the west and it's close to the flat in the south.
Outside the greater urban centers, there are lots of farms, villages, restaurants, bars and general stores.
The fauna is also composed by rainforests and Swamps.

Imperio, Veranos's Capital

Cape Lincoln's Space Research Department, around an three hours from Imperio

Psyville, Veranos's College Town former Capital City

Veranos's Swamps

An Rainforest between Imperio and Cape Lincoln

Rotomia City, one hour from Imperio'

Rampa, West Verano

Totodile Village, South Verano

Tajiri Island, an Place Restricted to Ultra High Class Families

History: WIP, i need more specific info about other regions for this one.

Culture: WIP, i need more specific info about other regions for this one.

Economy: The Veranos's economy is mainly focused on agriculture, tourism, trade and manual labour, it's the second wealthy region in it's surrounding area, only losing to Unova.

Notable Figures(if any): WIP,

Other: The Nation's Official colour is green and white and the official Pokémon is Totodile.

Would you like to be this region’s DM? (y/n): Yes, on Discord (Recommended)
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Veranos Region

You do not seem to have enough history/culture written down, and nothing that separates it from other regions/towns in the Pokemon universe. With our custom regions we try to provide lore for cultures that have not yet been explored in Pokemon, to allow a whole variety of characters.
But! We have already have an analogue for America with Unova, and plenty of tropical based regions/town, and other tourist spots your characters can refer to that'll fill the need though! So we will not be accepting this.

Virbank City might be a wonderful analogue, featuring a movie studio, plenty of ports and planes! Which you can assume has a lot of seaside tourism you may want. As a Floridian myself, this is my personal suggestion though! Orr if not, there's just plenty of bustling cities, just take a trip down to the wiki and peek around. ^^
MADC1993
MC name: MADC1993

Re: Veranos Region

I understand an i aceept your opinion.
I will try to have an more deep look at the regions and i will attempt again in a few months.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”