Student Name: Sophie Grayson
Year: Freshman
Major: Pixelmon Studies: Pre-Vet Option
Dorm: N/A
Freshman year:
Fall
Class: Orientation to Animal (Pixelmon?) Sciences
Grade: B+
Reason: Sophie found this subject fairly easy, but still struggled with it slightly, which is why she got a B+ instead of a A or A+.

Class: Principles of Biology & Principles of Biology Laboratory
Grade: B+ and A
Reason: Again, Sophie is quite good at this subject, but is slightly better at practical work then classroom work, which is why she got the higher mark in the lab.

Class:Fundamentals Chemistry I
Grade: B
Reason: She did quite decently at this subject

Class: Fundamental Chemistry I Laboratory
Grade: A
Reason: Once again, Sophie is better at practical stuff

Class: Unovaian(?) Composition I
Reason: Even though she is quite good at it, Unovaian is not Sophie's first language, so she is not as good at it as someone native to a Unovaian language speaking country.

Class: Pre-Calculus Trigonometry
Grade: A+
Reason: Sophie has always been very good with math-related things, and she found this subject easy.

Semester GPA: 3.42

Freshman Spring

Class: Fundamental Chemistry II
Reason: Sophie was decent at this subject

Class: Introduction to Pixelmon Sciences
Reason: Having done stuff about this in the fall part of the Semester, Sophie was able to get a slightly better grade this time

Class: Unovaian Composition II
Reason: Even though Sophie did quite well at this subject, it is not her native language, so she is not as good at it as she is with Kantonese

Class: Organismal Biology & Organismal Biology Laboratory
Grade: A and A+
Reason: Sophie did well at this subject, and being better at practical stuff then classroom based stuff, she got a better grade at the lab part of the subject

Class: Fundamental Chemistry II Laboratory
Reason: Sophie did well at this subject

Semester GPA: 3.6
Overall GPA: 3.51

Sophomore yeah
Fall

Class: BIOL 2500 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
Grade:B
Reason:Sophie did okay at this subject

Class:Core Social Science
Grade:B+
Reason: Sophie was quite good at this subject, as she has a good understanding of human behavior (well i think that is what it is about)

Class:Organic Chemistry I
Reason:Sophie did okay at this subject

Class:Organic Chemistry I Laboratory
Grade:A+
Reason:Sophie did very well at this subject, and she is better at at parctial work then classroom based

Class:World History I
Grade:A
Reason:Sophie is quite knowledgeable about world history

Class:Core Literature
Reason:Sophie is rather good at Literature

Spring
Class:Human Anatomy and Physiology II
Reason:Sophie has a good understanding of anatomy

Class:Organic Chemistry II
Grade:B+
Reason:Sophie did well at this subject

Class:Organic Chemistry II Laboratory
Reason:Sophie is better at practical work the classroom based

Class: Public Speaking
Reason:Sophie is good at talking to large groups, and does not suffer from stage fright or anything like that

Class:Core Fine Arts
Reason:Sophie is quite artistic, so did well at this subject

Yearly GPA: 3.72
Overall GPA: 3.62

Junior year
Fall
Class: Pixelmon Metabolism and Nutrition
Reason: Sophie has a good understanding of this subject, and she did quite well with it.

Class: Reproductive Physiology
Reason: Sophie did pretty well in this subject, she did not particularly struggle with any of it.

Class: Principles of Biochemistry
Reason: Sophie did not struggle too much with this subject and was able to understand it quite well.

Class: General Physics I
Reason: Sophie did quite well at this subject, she understood it quite well.

Class: Statistics for Biological and Health Sciences
Grade: C+
Reason: Sophie did quite well at this subject, she found it somewhat hard but lots of studying helped her get a decent grade.

Spring

Class: Applied Pixelmon Feeding and Nutrition
Reason: Sophie did very well with this subject, she enjoys feeding Pixelmon, and picked up the knowledge about the nutrition quickly.

Class: Pixelmon Breeding
Reason: Sophie did well at this subject, getting many of the concepts down well. (Pixelmon breeding is kinda crazy complicated though, with all the natures, egg groups and all of that stuff)

Class: Careers in Pixelmon Science
Reason: Sophie did well in this subject, plenty of studying helped her get a good grade.

Class: Principles of Microeconomics
Reason: as this subject has a lot of math related stuff in it, and Sophie is good at maths, she did quite well.

Class: Core Humanities: Philosophy
Reason: Sophie did very well at this subject, she was interested in talking about the different ethics in the course.

Class: General Physics II
Reason: much like the first Physics class, Sophie did quite well in this subject.

Sophie got good fairly grades across the board because she is good at studying and concentrating on her work.

Senior Year
Fall
Class: General Microbiology
Reason: Sophie did pretty well with this subject, and that combined with plenty of studying helped her get the grade.

Class: Genetics
Reason: Sophie understands this subject quite well, and was able to do well at it. (even though Genetics are kinda strange in terms of Pixelmon)

Class: Free Electives (Pixelmon growth and development)
Reason: Sophie did quite well at this subject, from plenty of studying as well as having a good understanding of the subject

Spring

Class:Directed Electives I (Muscle foods)
Grade:B
Reason:Sophie did okay at this subject, she did not have too much difficulty understanding it.

Class: Directed Electives II (PARASITOLOGY)
Reason: Sophie understood this subject well, and that combined with studying got her this grade.

Class: Free Electives (Cell Biology)
Reason: Sophie did very well at this subject, due to plenty of studying, as well as understanding it very well.

Class: University Graduation
Grade: N/A
Reason: N/A

------------

Graduated ~

Return to “Graduates”