Question

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
Moonstar22
MC name: RosettaMoonstar

Question

I just joined this site because I thought it be cool. But before I try to summit a app. Is this server still active?
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Question

Absolutely it's still active! We actually had a player-ran event last night!
Moonstar22

Really? Cause everyrime I look no one is online
Vernon

On the server? Well, sometimes we have slow days. You have to understand, we're a very niche server. A 1950's styled Pokemon Minecraft Slice of Life roleplay server isn't going to get a lot of recognition and popularity. For the most part, our server has periods of big booms in the afternoons, and our community chats are active the majority of the day.

If you're looking for something with 50 people on daily, this most certainly isn't the server for you. The server and community is very small, but we're always welcome to newcomers, and would love to have you join if you're interested.
Moonstar22

Oh yes, I'm very much interested. I will most likely start my app later today if that is alright.
Vernon

Whenever you feel comfortable, our App Team will be more than happy to review it when it's ready.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello! Sorry for the late response, I only just got around now, but looks like Vernon got it covered; thanks Vernon! Like he said, the server does tend to be more active in the afternoon and evening,

Anywho, as an App Team member I'm looking forward to your app! If you have any questions or problems feel free to post them, also feel free to add me on skype under the user Mishakiara!

Return to “Support and Feedback”