alexnoyes18's Event Team Co. Application

alexnoyes18
MC name: noyess

alexnoyes18's Event Team Co. Application

RP Name: Selena Galena
MC Name: alexnoyes18
Number of hours available:
About 6 hours a day on weekdays, and any time during the weekend

Are you in any logistics position in game?
Just a player

Why do you want to join the coordination staff?
I love Toro, and I would love to have the opportunity to keep the server exciting. I'm constantly looking forwards to going to events, just based off of how fun they've been, and I'd love to be the one to make someone else feel the same way as I do.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
A major weakness is school. I'm in all honors and AP courses which leaves me with tons of homework that might take time away from planning and coordinating events.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.
I'm pretty good at writing stories, as I've done it plenty of times. I put a lot of detail in each character, as I take their intricate personalities and put it into their actions. I am not very good at skin creating. Well, I'm okay. I can do simple stuff, but I cannot do shading or intricate designs. I'm also okay with redstone. Give me a youtube tutorial and I'm ready to go. I haven't had much experience with plugins or commands, but I'm a quick learner. Acting I'd like to think I'm good at. I've been in several of my school's productions and have even gotten the lead in one of them. I'm okay with planning, but I cannot build to save my life. I focus too much on making everything perfect, even though I'm not good enough to make it so. Eventually I just give up and move on.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:
Christmastime is coming to Toro, and everyone is super excited. They have a party planned in celebration, and everyone in Toro is planning to go. The party would start and the host would introduce themselves and welcome everyone to the party. Right before the host lets everyone dig into the food and open presents and all that jazz, the power goes out, and a scary voice is heard to leave the party immediately. The host would lead everyone to the garden and after about half a Toro hour, the power comes back on and everyone returns inside, where everything is gone. The food, the presents, and even the tree. There is a trail of cookies and candy that leads to a cave in one of the southern mountains, where the Evil Snow Queen and her brainwashed pixelmon have their own Christmas party set up. The tree is in the middle of the cave, with the tables of stolen food and presents surrounding it. The Evil Snow Queen would then hold everyone captive in this cave, and only a few (selected at random) would be able to sneak out and battle them. There would then be multiple one on one battles going on. If any of the brainwashed pixelmon lost their battles, they would no longer be brainwashed, but they would flee. It's a fight or flight kind of thing, and these pixelmon are not the strongest. If any of the players lost their battles, they would be tied up. If there is an unequal amount of players and villains, they would battle again, if there were only players or only villains, the players would win either way. If the players won, they'd bring the party stuff back to the party. If the villains won, the players would be able to rp a bit with them and convince them to give them the stuff back for an invitation to the party in return.

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them.
For the power going out, blindness would be a good thing for everyone to have.
A cave, set up with the same props as the Christmas party
The Christmas party could have tables with presents and food on them, as well as a giant Christmas tree
A trail of cookies to the location of the villains
The location is too far from the party, maybe an OOCly Alakazam to teleport them, just to save time
'brainwashed' ice type pixelmon statues. Maybe blue boss statues could signify that they're brainwashed.
(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.
The host is a character in Toro. You probably guessed it, it's Vincent LeGrand.
The villain is the Evil Snow Queen.
The Snow Queen has a heart colder than her name. She is ruthless, but she has a little feeling inside that says 'maybe I shouldn't be evil', but it isn't too urgent. If you've seen the Grinch, you'd know that his tiny heart grows, and there is that same potential for her. Her frozen heart can be brought back to what it used to be. She had a child, a beautiful baby girl, that was taken away from her in a terrible pixelmon battle accident. She has some sense of maturity, so she has moved on. Unfortunately for her, she has a soft spot for children because of the loss of her daughter. As said before, she will either lose to the players, or the babs can convince her to come to the party.
(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.
If you want me to attach the layout thingy, I will. I just thought it would be easier if I just showed you this instead.
http://i.imgur.com/x6X2t1M.png
(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.
This is the poster I would use for the event. It would not only be an ICly surprise, but an OOCly surprise as well. http://i.imgur.com/BbDrJw0.png

Return to “Inactive Applications”