New Player Feedback!

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

New Player Feedback!

Yo! So while talking to KC tonight, I just thought it might be a good idea to make a small thread looking for feedback from all of you guys. Especially since lately there's been a lot more of you guys! We want you guys to have the best authentic NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE™ that some of us older players wish we can re-live.

What do you guys like? What do you guys dislike? What do you guys want to see more of, and what would you guys want changed or tweaked if possible? Do you guys have any ideas on how / what to do with the server that might make your experience more enjoyable? Anything at all!

This thread isn't just for super new players either! If you're still a month or few months old- heck even if you're an old player- feedback is still feedback! As long as you don't say "this place sucks" then your comment should be helpful.

I can't re-live the past, and neither can you. Instead of trying to do so I want to just do my best to make it so y'all have good experiences too! So yeah, just post feedback, small or big- negative and positive- ideas- whatever! The GMs read everything.
now to wait for someone to just say "this place sucks"

----
Here's my personal feedback so I don't have to make a new post: more fluff, more spontaneous events, and we should PROBABLY update a few things on the site eventually. especially the home page/advertising graphic(s), and possibly the wiki. also KC WE NEED TO FINISH THE NEW SPAWN! donor perms also need to be worked out pls
This thread is meant for feedback relating to the server. If you have feedback relating to specific players please bring it up in private with a staff member, not in here please.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: New Player Feedback!

thanks queso
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: New Player Feedback!

I think everything's pretty good. I feel like players and staff should break out of their cliques a little bit more when new players arrive, but I think the server is really good. Keeps me coming back, that's for sure. (Help, they have me at gunpoint saying this! : P)

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”