Torikku Sagi's Villain Application

Applications that are locked, but were not accepted

Do you think Torikku, as a villain, contribute positively to RP?

I believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP.
59%
I do not believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP
41%

Total votes: 17

empaul47
MC name: BigKahuna

Torikku Sagi's Villain Application

• General Questions
MC Name: MasterPaul_
Character Name: Torikku Sagi
Character's Age: Twenty-three
Character Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
Why do you believe you are such alignment? Torikku does crimes to benefit himself. He isn't doing it out of an evil nature or just to do it. It's something that makes him HIM. Stealing to make money or just gain an item is because it will help his cause to become the greatest Thief. He doesn't do it out of spite or hate.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules, villain rules, and the roll guide? Yes I have, all three rule guides have been read.
What sort of Villain are you looking to be? I wish to be a Villain that can contribute greatly to rp. Not just committing crimes but being known for them. I'd be the villain that can do good deeds when necessary, but mostly looks out for them self.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain?: I find it very attracting and fun to play as a villain or antagonist. Not many like to do it, but I'm one of the few who do. Every world needs a bad guy and I'm one who enjoys doing it.

Biography: (3-5 paragraphs)
Growing up: Torikku was born in Mauville city, only being cared for by his parents until the age of eight. They decided they couldn't care for him and left him to fend for himself. Torikku quickly found out he needed to learn how to get food and money for himself, which led to him becoming a thief. Torikku's life was spent picking the pockets of unwary innocents and climbing into bedrooms to steal anything of value. Even though he knew it was crime and evil, Torikku never felt any guilt. Why should he when everyone's lives were better than his. Eventually he decided that he'd become the greatest thief, wanted by many and feared by all.

Eventually Torikku became old enough to leave Mauville and move onto new towns and cities. He traveled all across the Hoenn region, stealing from those he came across and raiding any houses or cottages. After a whole year of traveling he decided it was time to move onto new lands filled with different valuables and towns. By now Torikku had his Sableye and Umbreon. He used their psychic abilities to help with his thievery. Soon his name was getting known region by region as the man who him and his pixelmon were master thieves.

Torikku soon got word of the Toro region, one that he had planned to later take from but these rumors of hidden treasure was too good to be true. Though he only had one way to find out. Torikku silently sneaked onto a cargo boat heading for Cobalt. There is where he started his new life with his three Pixelmon. Though he had plans to acquire some new help. Finding a mode of flight was on his list as well as maybe some other criminals. This was all leading to Torikku's greatest experiences and treasures.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Torikku, surprisingly, has a great set of morals. Though this doesn't mean much as he's still a villain. Torikku won't murder or kill if it isn't absolutely necessary. His morals end with stealing and damaging property. He doesn't actively seek out crime and conflict as well. He only does what benefits him as a human being and his pixelmon.
What are some notable strengths of your character? Torikku's greatest strength is his speed and stealth. He's able to become almost completely silent to human ears, though certain pixelmon could detect him in an instant. His sleight of hand and silver tongue are great skill sets in being a thief as well, allowing him to talk his way out of most things and secretly slip something right under someone's eyes.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? Torikku's greatest weakness is his strength. The only muscle he has is from scaling buildings and trees and running from his foes. Even though this gives him an athletic build, strength wise he doesn't have any. He relies on his pixelmon to do what he can't. Secondly is his stamina, which Torikku has very little of. He can run fast, but only in small bursts of energy. He's able to recover this spent energy quickly, but it's very often that he has to rest.
Is your character loyal or will they betray others? To what extent? Torikku is really, neither loyal nor will he betray anyone. As stated before he does what benefits himself, which involves staying loyal or betraying someone.
What specific acts will your villainy likely consist of? Mostly theft and robbery. Torikku isn't a murderer when he doesn't have to be, and is only one under extreme cases. Valuable things are already Torikku's in his eyes, and will likely do anything he can to get them.
  • Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
*Torikku calmly puts up his hands, explaining that he has already payed his rent. Though he knew he didn't and was lying, he said that he left it in an envelop on the front counter and the tax collector could go see for herself. If the woman were to leave to check, Torikku quickly gathered what he absolutely needed and booked it, skipping town. If she stayed and insisted he didn't Torikku's only hope would be to escape. He moved to slam the door and book it for a window, alas he was too late, being grabbed by the back of his shirt by the tax collector it seems he finally caught. With a slight movement of his hand his Rhyperior was out and causing a rampage. It moved to rip Torikku from the woman's hand and burst through the door, using dig to make a quick get-away.*

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?
*Torikku chuckles, walking over to the two. His cane tapping along with every step as he nears the men and offering his assistance. "Gentlemen, I couldn't help but overhear- Ah do not be so tense. I will be your third member. You can call me Torikku." With the help of his pixelmon and the two extra hands Torikku would try to get away with most of the loot, leaving the two men to fend for themselves.*

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?
*Torikku sighs, bending down and examining the purse, ignoring the cries of the old woman as he pocketed anything of value. Even though the woman was most likely crying and begging for him to stop, he turned, tossing a revive and a potion behind him for her to use. Though he'd hopefully had made his escape by the time she was able to use them.*

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?
*Torikku walks up, standing with his hands in his pockets as he watched. The two grunts would either attack him or just be all around confused by what he was doing "Do not worry, I find as much amusement as you do. Anything good taken from the unlucky souls?". If the grunts admitted to any loot, or if they didn't, Torikku challenges them. Hoping they'd have something of value.*

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?
*Torikku turns, using his speed to try and catch the boy. If caught the boy would be pinned to the ground, being emptied of not only Torikku's stuff but anything else that was of value. Teenager or not he was still a boy, Torikku being a better match in speed for this rare occasion.*
Last edited by empaul47 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Torikku Sagi's Villain Application

Hi there! In order for this VA to proceed, you're going to need to add a poll to it. If you look in the announcements part of the VA subforum, you'll find both the Villain Rules and the point system: http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... f=81&t=793. The post is kinda old so I understand if you missed it, it's okay. What matters is you read the rules! Which it seems you did.

VAs are accepted by both the players and the GMs- the former, by way of a reference system with a poll. 10 points, with the votes in the poll counting for one point in the direction cast, are necessary to pass this part of the process. After that it will be locked for review. For examples of how to word the poll, look at accepted VAs or the point system post, or I'd simply suggest:

"Do you think Torikku would, as a villain, contribute positively to Toro's RP?

-I believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP.

-I do not believe he will contribute positively to Toro's RP."

-for the question and options, respectively, of course. If you have any questions, contact me or any GM! Have a nice day!

Return to “Archived Applications”