Mishakiara's Forum Moderator Application

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Mishakiara's Forum Moderator Application

MC Username: Mishakiara and four others.

How long have you been playing on Toro League: A little under a year, I applied on August 23rd 2014.

Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: Pretty much most all day everyday.

RP Name: Mr. Moon is my main character.

Are you in any leadership positions within the server: Lana is Vice-Mayor of Carmine, and Jill is assistant to the mayor of Cobalt if that counts at all.

Have you moderated a forum or wiki before: I've moderated forums and wikis twice in the past for two fantasy RP servers I've played in the past. It wasn't anything special.

Have you done work on a wiki before: I've done work on wikis for the two RP servers I mentioned in the past. These wikis was mostly just to organize and upload information about characters, and they were both wikia wikis though if that makes a difference.

Anything else we need to know: Not related to wikis in specific, but I know a little bit about coding itself. I mostly just wanna help out in whatever way I can, and I think I could be the most help as a FM. I think y'all know me enough to know if I fit the requirements really and don't have much to say.

Small question though: If I become an FM do I need the have the in-game tag or can I just opt outta that?
Last edited by Misha on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Mishakiara's Forum Moderator Application

You have been...
ACCEPTED!
Welcome to the team and remember...

Return to “Accepted Applications”