Nicolas9011's ET Actor Application

Nicolas9011
MC name: Nicolas9011

Nicolas9011's ET Actor Application

MC Username: Nicolas9011
Age: 14 (Turning it on the 15th (This upcoming Saturday) so I'm just gonna say it)
Time Zone: Central
Number of hours available: Well the majority of the rest of the summer, but once school starts I'm not home until 3:10ish and have homework so maybe from 5 to 10ish
RP Name: Vlad Tudor
RP Age: 17
Are you in any leadership positions in-game?Toro Times Manager and Owner of Hungry Hungry Hippowdons
Define meta-gaming, and give two examples. Meta-gaming is when you are given OOC information of something IC and you use it IC to your advantage.
Example 1: PartyPickle34: Does anybody know where Frankie (PartyPickle34's character) can get some music supplies?
[GM] KillerBees: Frankie can grab some supplies at the Art Shop in Gunmetal City.
PartyPickle34: Thanks!

PartyPickle34 would then head over to Gunmetal City and as he arrives at the art shop he would then get the art supplies for his character that was gained through meta-gaming.
Example 2:Hosephina687: Michelle needs to speak with Joe. Does anybody know where he is?
Spiderdude4611: Last time Bob saw him he was in the mines.
Michelle (Hoesphina687's character) would then go to the mines and find Joe.

Define power-gaming, and give two examples. Power-gaming is forcing actions onto another person's character or choosing their actions for them. An example of each will be given.
Example 1:JarOfNutz: Larry jumps onto Ayush's back driving a knife into his left shoulder.The knife would go all the way through.
GenocideHater: ((dude…thats powergaming
JarOfNutz: ((Larry did it way too quickly so Ayush wouldn't have had time to react
GenocideHater: ((Suuuuuure, but whatever I'll go with it
As you can see JarOfNutz just injured another person's character probably causing major injury to the arm and also claiming it happened too fast so Ayush wouldn't have been able to do anything.
Example 2:Feminist300: Madison began protesting about the mass murder of Pixelmon for meat and other resources and would quickly make everyone see her side.
Everyone there: ((Yo, change the Emote that is super power gaming
Feminist300: ((No it's not. Madison is a very convincing person.

So here you can see Feminist300 choosing all of the other characters choices.
Explain the difference between IC and OOC.IC is where you are acting and roleplaying as a certain character as to where OOC is speaking regularly and aren't acting as the character.
What can you bring to the Actors team?The Nicolas9011 package consists of: A person with free time. An active member of the community that is on daily mostly. A member that is not afraid of standing up for himself or others. A loyal player who plays along the rules of the server. Someone who listens and will follow all directions given.
What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? I can be quite stubborn at times and also I'll most likely have a lot of homework once school starts a long with many projects which might cut down my play time.
Create one unique idea for an Event you would like to create and be a part of as an Event Actor. Minimum of two paragraphs, specifically including information about event-only characters Yay fun part!
A broadcast can be heard saying "BREAKING NEWS, A large prison which seems to be housing many pixelmon has been found in the jungle west of Tyrian City!" Trainers from all over the region can be seen flying overhead and it seems they are headed in the direction of the jungle. Miles from the prison people running, flying, etc. over would be able to hear the cries of many different types of Pixelmon. Upon reaching the prison the trainers would find a massive prison towering 20 feet above them. Why so tall? Flying types! That's why. On this inside lies hundreds of Pixelmon. There is no certain type, all of the types are in the cage. The Pixelmon inside are all working together to break out but each time they hit the bars they are electrocuted and knocked out, but quickly recover due to all the Chansey's and such.

Next to the cage there is a building that is well constructed out of stone and out steps a man. This man is moderate height, but his voice is loud and very deep. It might be intimidating to most. As he steps outside he introduces himself. "I am Scientist Giebelhausen. I have come from the Johto region to conduct many experiments on the pixelmon of Toro." At this point the RTMP would arrive and some trainers would already have their pixelmon out ready to fight. "Do not attack me. If you do attack me you and your pixelmon are sure to be put into this here cage." A trainer ((actor)) that is about 5"4', brown hair, bright color clothing, and blue eyes runs up to the man, her Butterfree at her side. The trainer girl calls out "Butterfree, Gust!". At that moment Scientist Giebelhausen would call out "Teleport". An Alakazam would then eleport the girl and her Butterfree into the cage. Some of the trainers might have fled from the threat before and then seeing the man follow through with it. At this point a loud CRACK is heard and it seems to have been caused by Blastoise inside the cage. One of the bars has broke! The rest of the Pixelmon help make a hole where the broken bar is and one by one they pour out. The scientist would scream "NO! Darn these pixelmon!". He would then call out "Teleport" again and his Alakazam would teleport him up into one of the tall jungle trees. The Scientist would then send out his Pidgeot and fly away.

Previous experiences: I've scheduled events on other Pixelmon servers before (were not rp) and I have also been a moderator on two other pixelmon servers along with being Head-Admin on a faction server. All of these happened over the past two years, but sadly all servers never got all that popular and shut down. I told the story of one of the pixelmon servers on the server before. Gist of it was a horrible owner.
Other comments or concerns: If you have any questions my Skype is nicolas10113
Tdf88
MC name: Tdf88

Re: Nicolas9011's ET Actor Application

I'm sorry, but there are a few issues preventing me from taking this application any further. The biggest concerns have to do with your availability, maturity, and interpersonal relationship with the other staff members. If you would like me to elaborate further, feel free to message me on Skype (teedee-eff) and I'll be willing to explain more there. Aside from that, this application has been denied.

Return to “Inactive Applications”