MS Paint OCs - NO STEALING!

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: MS Paint OCs - NO STEALING!

hello Qseuo this is not a new oc but please hve some art made in mspaint of mt oc lana
she was suppose to be a pixelmon nurse but then she ended up a real nurse
she works at the hospital in new aurelia
she is dumb and doesnt express emotions normally
also tihs is my character mitsumi chan she is 16
she is a super kawaii girl and eveyrbody loves her
except her senpai
and the only love she wants it from her senpai
she wishes her senpai will notice her
also this is my character riku san
he is really sad all the time because his parents were kill right before his eyes as he hid in the closet whiel a serial killer killed his parents
since then he ran away from home and has been living homeless
Last edited by Misha on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

hello yes
this is my new oc i will be bringing to toro ty
her name is sakura tokidesudekuchan
she is the best coordinator in the whole world
everyone wants to be her desu boyfriend
but she only has eyes fr a vry secrtive looking boy named something she doesnt remember
but thats ok beause they were going to be tgether one day
after stalking him long enough she found out his name is riku san
she wonders what his life was like before she met him

sakura tokidesudedeskuchan doesnt have an y friends so she harasses her husbando riku san
even if she doesnt know if she actually likes her

i also drew jesses true form
discord: tiffy#4730
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

finnally!!!!!! I can post my OC( THAT MEANS ORIGINL CHARACTER, PLEASE DONUT STEEL! OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU. >:3 )) >///////< sorry it's a really bad picutre i'm not good at drawing hands ( LOL XDDDD )

Her name is Cherry Blossom cos she when she was born the trees bloomed. before her parents died at 5 infront of her eyes, they told her to go to toro to find out their family secret. from that day front she has never been happy. she has over 50 mental illnesses from her times of living alone in the woods with just her best friends, (( which were zouras, sableyes, and zoroaks, and a lot of different cool dragons!! )) in the forest she had to kill to survive, even if that meant actual humans. she's very stealthy and has pixelmon senses becaose of living with them (( which were zouras, savlbes eyes, and zoroaks )) now for now i'm going to toro to find out what my family secret is with my friends (( who are my zoraks and sables eyes and dragonite ))
dislikes: super happy things, cute pixelmon, love, and everything else

(c)me!!!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

ALSO PELASE DON'T SAY CHERRY BLOSSOM LOOKS LIKE SSAKURA TOKIDESU! THEY'RE CLEARLY DIFFERENT!!!!! CHERRY BLOSSOM CAME TO ME IN A DREAM, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE SAKURA!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

okay here we go i made another character her name is chiyo-senpai and she is a ninja
her village was raided and burnt to the ground by badnits and she is the only survivor from the fire
she was raised by an old man in the woods who helped teach her how to live on her own!!
she also lernt how ot become a ninja after finding an acnietn book on how to be a ninja
from it she learnt all of her secret techniques and became a mastr at ninjaing!!
once she became an adult she set off to find the peple who burnd her village
also i drew sakura tokidesudekuchan laughing for littlenerdyotaku!!
Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

jesuswhatisthis
hello guys im here to show of to u my totally original art for my totaly original character name spoongboob circlenose (original OC do not steal) that imbringing to toro.
his back storie is basicaly that he was a simple human being living happily with his family going to wet 'n' wild and all that dank stuff australianz do. but then one day (DRAMATIC CHAAANEG X"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) an evil pony by the name of harry plopper (Original name do not steel) came to the young human and used her wind powers of old and stuff to turn him into an evil demon creaturew he also go teleported to the pony world loosing his parents forever. once he got their all the other ponys thought he was a monster, and tries to hurt him and run away/ only pony that would be nice to him was spark twilight, a bright pink pony with prety blue hair and was also good at magic. together they went on magic adventure to get rid of the demon inside of him so that he could look normal again but instead that showed up to toro by accident

(I REALY HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHARACTER <3 YEARS OF MY LIFE WENT INTO HIM AND I FORT OF HIM WHEN IWAW KANGAROO BOXING please dont steel.)
this is his theme song it really suits him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDC89tZ4IQ
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

alright, i'm bout to show u my spoooooky OC Sloonderman (DONUT STEAL OR SLOONDERMAN WILL GET U)
Now sloonderman is a very scary scary monster.
He is a secret clone of slenderman made by the plague docter and he is very dangerous.
He is very strong, he 1000 times stronger than jeff the kooler, Slenderman and all creepypasta character combined!
Everybody think he is the cutest monster there is because he is pink and he has a hat and suunglasses!!!!
He has kills over 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 people every second and he likes to stab things with his 10000000 arms, he has way more arms than slenderman.
I would tel his backstorie but it too scary for u.
I hope you like him! Or else he will come and kill u with his super monster powers!
he also may be in a seecret relationship with Jeff the kooler BUT THATS A SEECREEEET!
tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

this is my starbound character
she is a unimaid which is a unicorn and a mermaid

she is a powefful summoner and she summons a giant dargon
this is fanart of some of her and her friends
played by sorra, beji, and dandankun

she has a crush on the dwarf princess but will never tell him that because its icky for a unimaid and dwarf to like heach other, that and she is dating her daragon
her boifriend
discord: tiffy#4730

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”