Farewell, sayonara, and Hasta la vista

J102ede
MC name: j102ede

Farewell, sayonara, and Hasta la vista

"No one becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper, than something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever." -The Ultimate Warrior, April 7th, 2014

So what if I quoted a wrestler as my goodbye quote, a lot of people knew I love wrestling and its a quote that means a lot to me. At least it'll help people remember me.

Alright, for a bunch of different reasons I've decided to finally leave Toro for good. For the most part its been a blast rping here, sure it had its ups and downs but for the most part it was ups except for the end. But hell lets leave on a good note and ignore any problems for now. I've made friends that I'll never forget and ones that I'll keep in contact with after leaving.

But even then there were plenty off good times. From the time that Jay and Xander were running around as teenagers chasing a corrupt business man. To the whole "king of this jungle" Giratina thing. The important thing is that id rather focus on the good parts then the bad parts with me leaving.

With that, thats pretty much it actually..I'm out.
bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

Re: Farewell, sayonara, and Hasta la vista

Jay, I honestly don't know how to say what I want to say, so I'm just gonna go ahead and type something and hope it'll suffice. Adios, and via con dios my friend. Seeing you leave Toro will be hard for me, I am comfortable enough with myself to admit that. You see you've been here since my first day on the server, I see you as a cornerstone of the community of the Toro league server just as much as your character is a cornerstone of the community of the Toro region. I remember the first time you left the server for a long span of time and just how wrong things felt. I'm so glad you chose to write a good bye post, because I'm sure I'm no the only one who'd like to leave a good bye for you.

I mean I guess all I can really say is it's bean great RPing with you. You are an amazing person and a skilled RPer, who knows how to blend theatrics with good character development, and interesting RP. I mean you've been my bro on the server since I started and I the token black guy, what will we do now! but in all seriousness I wish you well man, It's been great RPing with you, and talking to you in general. You were a wonderful addition to the server and I hope you have fun where ever you choose to go next.

Oh and don't think this gets you out of being my snuggle buddy at Toro Con! You still have to come. Haha, but really to put this in a tl;dr for Queso. Thanks for being a bro both IC and OOC

Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

^^^ He's right ya know ^^^

Well... it's a shame to see you go mate. We might not have talked that often, but you were one of few people that made me smile every time I saw you join the server. You were SUPER fun to RP with, and you'll be a chunk from my leg that shall forever be missed. NOT TO MENTION YOU WERE AN AMAZING APPLICATION DUDE. SO dedicated. You should have gotten a special tag too. ;;

Not too mention the wrestling spark in Toro won't be the same without you. Now the only really sporty character in Toro is Corey! there needs to be more Lucha.

Anyways, you were a blast mate. Have a good one and I hope to see you return!

...oh and one last thing...
courteney14
MC name: courteney14

I have only known you since January, close to February, but it feels as though I have known you much longer. Like you are a friend that I met some time ago and bumped into when I got older. I am not good at writing things like this, but I will, for you.
- You are the one who accepted me onto the server -
- You helped me when I was being a huge derpy head and answered my questions (sorry for all the pm's and how stupid some were >.>') -
- You were the one to help make me feel comfortable and confident when joining -
- You helped me through any rough time or uncomfortable encounter that occurred and made me smile -
- You allowed our characters to have their cute romance and help one another out through the rough times -
- You were one of the first people to become my friend when joining the server -
And you have done much MUCH more for not only me, but for the server. I cannot thank you enough for everything that you have done, especially seeming as I was not around when you were starting off here. But... From everything that you have done which I have been witness to, I can truly say that you were an amazing individual to this server who helped bring it to life, and I can tell that you will be missed by many. Including me.
I hope that everything goes well in life from this point onwards and that you have a great time.

Love,
The crazy girl
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

It isn't a good idea for me to look at threads in the morning, man, I'm way too emotional during these hours. I'm a sad lump whose not afraid to admit I may I cried. NOT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD OR ANYTHING. HELL I CRIED DURING YOU KNOW WHO'S LEAVING POST. HAH!
As the others has said ( better than I ) you're great. You're a great rper, a great friend, have a great afro, a great worker a great - welll - great! I HOPE TO BEAT YOUR POST COUNT ONE DAY

I know this isn't probably very nice to remember for you, sorry in advance, but I really appreciated your time on the server. While I was building the resort island on those long days, it was nice to have you there, chatting. I don't I could have continued building if it was so quiet or realize how cool friends the three of us were. God, how long ago was that?

Or the Kibo thing! It's a shame we never did more with it, but I'm happy it happened in the first place! You were totally happy to cover me if I didn't make the elections! HAHAHA OTHER PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT THE HECK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, but oh well! Damn I don't know if you'll even read this!

There's countless other memories that I have, but screw it, you aren't dead, I don't need to keep bringing them up!

To me though, no matter what, you'll be my friend, the great Jay.

[ Insert whatever everybody else has said ]times 100!

But for real dude, don't feel bad. Some things just burn out, and I would hate if you started to hate the server.
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the spark that inspired you in the past, cheers!
comebackanytimeortalktomeonskypeokilu
MIMI WILL SCREECH IN HONOR OF THIS SADNESS.
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Nooo....Jayy....I'm not good at these whole like 10 paragraphs but I'll miss you man! It was always fun rping with ya even if it was a bit awkward at times. You were the best cop, and I don't think anyone could really replace ya buuuut anyways it's been fun, and I'ma miss you man ;-; good luck on your journies!! -sobs-
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

I don't wanna write anything too long either but I wanna tell you that you've been a great friend to me and my character, I hate to see you go but I know things have to change at some point. I'm gonna miss you not only because you left, but because I'll be even more of a minority now. You may not be in Toro but I'll still send you my mixtapes via skype. Don't forget about us, and I hope we still keep in touch.

So it is with a heavy heart that I tell you-
(Ignore that s)
Hugs and kisses- the az/iz to our Jaz/Jiz

And go to the hospital
yo
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

My HBK <3

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

I didn't know you as well as some of the others but you're a pretty rad guy from what I know who has just as rad characters. I know you've done for a bit for Toro ICly and OOCly, and while it's a shame to see you go I hope you have fun in whatever you decide to do next, and wish you luck with that!

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

We didn't always see eye-to-eye, but I always thought you were pretty cool dude. I hope life is good to you and I think you've got a lot going for you. Keep the afro tight and just know:

Return to “Community Discussion Archives”