MetalSpartan659's Event Team Coordinator Application

MetalSpartan659
MC name: PrimalMudkip

MetalSpartan659's Event Team Coordinator Application

RP Name: Austin Hale / Felix Raven
MC Name: MetalSpartan659
Number of hours available: As long as I keep my grades up I'll have at least 4-5 hours on regular Monday - Thursday on Friday I'm a Football player so I have a game but after that I can play through the night. On weekends I'll have about 8 hours each day to spend, give or take I'll have at least one hour minimum if I can help it, although I'll be on more than an hour. I'm also extremely flexible to small tasks, even if I can't get on for a long period if something needs to be done in a snap I can hop on and get it done before I dedicate hours to play. (Hope this doesn't sound bad)

Are you in any logistics position in game? I was recently fired from the RTMP, but in real life I'm in some fairly important positions: I'm one of four team captains of my Football team, I'm also a board member in the Junior Class government.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team? My personality may conflict with others because I'm pretty carefree and I don't stress about things others can consider to be important. I like to have fun with the people I work with and try to keep a fun mood, even if it's a serious matter. But like I'm sure others have said if I need to be serious I can buckle down and be very business like. I also make sports motivation references. I'm also Colorblind.

Tell me about any experience you have in the following: story writing, skin creating, redstone, plugins, and default minecraft commands and functions, Event Acting/Building/Planning.
I actually do have a fair amount of experience in these and I'll explain why, I used to be a dedicated staff member on Dynamic Pixelmon for a year I was a player and for nine months (truthfully nine) I was a staff member, I didn't just gain it overnight, I earned it by ideas, increasing server base, and server morale. I used to do story writing and skin creating with a player named Magnet_Girl and ruspecial, which if needed I can get them to coincide with this. I don't know how to red stone very well but I hear there's a 'Redstone for Dummies' book I can look at. As for plugins I am extremely fluent in the languages of World Edit and WorldGuard, as well as miscellaneous protection plug ins. I know very many minecraft commands, and I don't use commands that I don't know the function to, so I make sure I know what I'm doing. As for Event Acting I failed my Event Team RP section but I believe that I've grown as an rp'er during the time between then and now and I am confident in my abilities. Building and Planning we're key points in my previous staff position so I can draw up a concept map of anything you give me, and I can turn the seed into a flower.

Some skins:

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

Event: One way or another you come across a letter, perhaps your not the only one who got the letter. It appears people have gotten it by different ways, whether it be by a suspicious courier, a carrier Pidgey, or in your mailbox. The envelope the letter is concealed in is closed in a wax seal of a Water Type symbol. *sniff* "This letter smells like the ocean." Upon reading the letter you inqiure that you've won an all expense paid trip on an exclusive yacht for, and I quote, "Phenomenal job in the ways of your trade." The letter is vaguely non specific, as if it was made for anyone who read it, you continue reading. ".....on Summer 22, the S.S. Nero (Noir in Italian) for an all expense paid trip to a resort on the Orange Islands! Please bring as many things as you want, expect to be vacationing for a while." It continues to go on about the inclusions. "~We hope to make your acquaintance...~" Upon arrival at the yacht/cruise liner everything seems to be peachy keen until the Captains Dinner. Waiters come out delivering extravagant cuisines as the Captains Door opens. *a cold dark, chill fills the room and some candles blow out* Out steps a man in a black tuxedo and a top hat, he walks with a cane and its obvious by the way he's twirling it about it's just for show. A shrill voice pierces the air as the doors shut, "Welcome welcome everyone!" As the man bows and his top hat falls off his face becomes visible....Reaper Z is the host apparently. Silence falls upon the room as the waiters pull on Fearow Masks and strut up to accompany Reaper Z. Things just got real...

(1)Describe any effects or props that would be needed and how to implement them. I would like a set of a boat, nothing fancy I can set up a command block teleport to a separate room where I can have the ballroom and dining room I've imagined. I would like a fireworks display before the serious event so I can create a sense of safety and comfort and fun before I set the news. Something else I think would be cool is if you allowed me to use command blocks to give the regular participants Blindness and Nausea, these would be used to give the impression that they have been knocked out from the food they ate. The times for the effects will be short because I've heard the nausea effect can upset some people.
(2) Write a basic outline for a character to be used in an event. Essentially, an actor should be able to read it and become the character you want them too.
Noir Grunt Ashton: Ashton is more of a comical villain, he doesn't like to cover up his identity or his name, in fact, he wears a name tag and his Fearow mask rests crooked on the top of his head. He is the mastermind behind designing this plan, he planted the knockout poison, and he specifically kept tabs on important people in Toro, and things that would appeal to them, and how he would get the message to them. Ashton thinks that if he can appeal the idea to people, then spread it to 1 person, that person would tell 2, and those 2 become 4, then 8. And soon everyone knows. Ashton talks with a British accent (why not?) and jokes around with his victims, sarcastically calling them friend and love, asking if they want to do anything afterwards. I would like Ashton to be displayed as a person who is straight forward and loud, always having to have the last word. You could compare him to a rap hype guy whenever Reaper Z is speaking, repeating things he says and saying things like, "Yeah." "Mhm." And nodding with his words. I would like for someone playing Ashton to have fun with playing him, he's a British out wards sociopath. What's not fun about that?
(3) Create and attach a skin of a character within the event.
(4) Create a list of ten emotes to be used in the event or create a poster that could be published via the Forums that would get players interested in the event.

1. *your vision becomes cloudy and you faint*
2. *you awake and your stomachs growls, resisting the food you ate*
3. *beautiful fireworks are fired off into the air and burst in a dazzling display*
4. *the woman steps onto the stage, her confidence is evident in her voice*
5. *a man steps onto the stage, embraces the woman! then begins playing piano*
6. *the man and woman play and sing their notes in synchronous harmony
7. *a shrill voice pierces the air as you regain awareness*
8. *the top hat of the man speaking falls off and a surprised guest drops a glass*
9. *silence falls between the guests*
10. *an man steps out behind Reaper, his mask is resting on his head, he's casually eating some leftover food next to Reaper*

Return to “Inactive Applications”