Popette's ETB Application

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Popette's ETB Application

RP Name:
I have a lot of characters... but I'm mostly known as Mimi!
MC Username:
Popette
What we should call you:
Rosy, please!
Time Zone:
EST
Number of hours available: A lot... more than I'd like to admit.
Are you in any positions in-game? (ie shopowner, gym leader, team leader, etc)
I am in rp part of the Parks & Rec team, if that counts? I also have two stores with plans of opening a cafe!
Why do you want to be an Event Team Builder?
I feel like I'd be of more use as a builder than an actor, if I had to choose. I specifically want to help Rae out with building the parks & rec stuff, for example, we were tasked to sort of build out a nature preserve / campground thing, and I feel a bit useless cause I can't really do anything as I currently am. Of course I'd be really happy to help with everything else!

I enjoy putting details into my work, things to add to the rp... like a sensible and realistic interior!

What can you bring to the Event team as a builder?
I'd like to -humbly- say I'm pretty good at voxelsniper and worldedit, and I've heard I'm a pretty okay interior designer. Asides from that, I really like doing the outside kinda terraforming stuff, gardens, parks, even just roads.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?
I am not a very good -builder-, in the sense that I can't really build exteriors...

With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create? The event can be an original or from someone else’s event team application. At least a minimum of a paragraph, please.
Semi-inspired by that certain episode of the old Pokemon series, I think it'd be totally fun to create a huge dollhouse or room of some sort and mess about in...! Orrr something less weird, an apple festival! Apple balloons, apple decorations, big basins full of apple, stretched out tables for the applepie contest! APPLES!

Hehe, I'm not sure, I'm not really the event-coordinator type.

Previous experiences (Please provide screen shots of your work):
With the help of Davi, I made the park behind the hosptial. I made my farm in Canvas, which Heart built the barn. I also decorated the interior of the restruant Rae & Thovian made, ontop of the waterfalls!
http://imgur.com/a/yDrRB Screenshots.
Other comments: I'm sorry for the less than stellar app, even after a lot of though, I'm not sure what else I could add! ^ ^; Thank you in advance!~

Return to “Inactive Applications”