Event/ Build Team Application

darkshade22
MC name: darkshade22

Event/ Build Team Application

Rp name: Cal
Mc-Username: darkshade22
What should we call you?: Dark or Cal is fine.
Time zone: Eastern standard.
Number of hours: 3-10
Are you any position in game?: No...

Why do you want to be an event team builder?: Well even though I have not been here very long. I've seen that a lot of the community is pretty cool. I thought it be really awesome just to do my thing building Making things looks cool and fun for others. And just have a bunch of fun with the community. Just be awesome to do stuff around the server.

What can you bring to the event as a builder?: I have a lot of experience with building. I've worked with many servers when I am bored I just like to build what ever. I like to get creative with my builds trying to push my self to try stuff and see if it works. A lot of times I can gets builds done fast and nice making building time less and have more time for other parts.
I can really get into a build with a couple people. Even though I do prefer to build alone a lot of times I can sill work ell with others. Taking ideas an opinions and trying to do what I can to make things better for us.

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Being bossed around by kids. Say for example a server I use to do stuff on I had this kid 2-3-4 years younger than me. Just sitting here thinking he's better barking out orders like he knows better than the rest of us.

With Event team powers, what is one example of an event build you would create?: So for this build I wanted t try something that I had never done before. Looking at the blocks I chose which of the Blocks I thought would look the most like an older London bridge or something. I took the quartz-brick and the stone-brick and decided to make a base for the bridge towers.
I too the quartz pillars, Cobblestone fence, Quartz-Brick, Stone-brick stairs and started to build up the tower. I knew that the tower had to have something to give it that pop so, I took the blue and made the somewhat medieval looking roof used in a lot of older English buildings. Made a little flag and to give it a bit more realistic. I started to make the actual bridge using the same materials. added in a few lights here and there ect. And for the last bit I couldn't help but put in a few flags hanging off the side and made a couple little quarter binoculars and bodabing bodaboom you bridge.

One of the screen shots is a tavern I made about an hour ago. Another Is the lobby for GalaxeyNetworks. And another Is a giant castle that was sadly destroyed by a group of hackers. http://imgur.com/qAgBdbL,d0DnMLR,FF7Nwq7

Return to “Inactive Applications”