Zebrosky's Support Team Application

Zebrosky
MC name: Zebrosky

Zebrosky's Support Team Application

Full Name: Evan Vowell

MC Username:Zebrosky

Time Zone:EST/EDT

Number of hours available:During the Summer- Several hours a day (Unless I'm on vacation). During School year- A few.

What can you bring to the Support team? I can bring help to all those who need it. Whether the question be about anything in-game, or among the forums. I know a lot about both Pixelmon as a mod and Pokemon in general so most questions regarding either of them I could probably answer (Just don't ask me what level specific Pokemon evolve at. I might know a lot about Pokemon but I don't know that much :p). I can also help out with anything regarding installing any of the mods required to play on this wonderful server in case the installer doesn't work right (Just don't ask me how to install stuff on Mac/Linux cuz I don't do that. But I can help with anything Windows, whether it be XP, 7, or 8, if need be). And of course I can answer most questions regarding how the server functions and where to find certain places, etc.

Previous experiences: None really.

Other: Gen 3 is best gen. Also, don't mess with Lil' Alpha.

Thanks for reading~
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: Zebrosky's Support Team Application

Hey ze-bro. Having fun on your vacation? Cause you're going to start working the moment you're back!
Zebrosky
MC name: Zebrosky

Re: Zebrosky's Support Team Application

Oh boy! I can't wait! :D

And yes, I am enjoying my vacation quite nicely :)

Return to “Accepted Applications”