Kitty - GM-Kitty-Canon (Retired!)

atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Kitty - GM-Kitty-Canon (Retired!)

Helloooo there, everybody! GM-Actor Kitty here, and I am Toro's overall Lore Master. I process and handle the IC GM request applications, the Character Profiles (with some lovely help from my Lore Team), and the Villain Applications. You'll find me on the server with a [GM] tag, so feel free to say hi! I love talking to people and making friends, and am always willing to answer any questions you may have, so don't be shy. For technical things, I'm from North Carolina, the not-so-south-South, in a little backwoods town where I try to hide from all the rednecks. I'll be turning 20 and finishing up my first associate's degree in advertising and design this summer, and after another year, I'll have another degree in web tech. In my spare time, I design Toro's event posters, and I keep my nose shoved in my laptop doing whatever the fluff interests me that day- PC gaming, role playing, reddit, etc.

Speaking of role playing, you will likely see me around server as one of a few different characters- Lilian Knighton, Toro's first married lesbian, pixel ball engineer, mother or two, and mayor of Aurelia; her daughter Nalani, the spunky ten-year-old girl who is much too spoiled for her own good; Captain Balraj Sagara, the fiercest pirate of all the seas, a devout follower of the religion of Mespirit, Uxie, and Azelf, and captain of the S.S. Rum Bottle (not really the name, but I can never remember it. Also rum); and finally Yvonne Ross, former leader of the infamous Team Noir who lied and manipulated her way into the hearts of Toro, having a child and marrying, and was recently caught and taken into custody where she is undergoing therapy and awaiting a trial for her past crimes.

Anyhoo, I'm excited to get to know everyone, and I look forward to meeting you in-character and out-of-character~
Have a wonderful time on the server!
Have questions about lore or just wanna chat?
  • MC Usernames
    • ~ a_ton_of_kittys
      ~ ArbitraryHobo
      ~ i_m_slayer
      (let me know in the add message that you're from Toro please!)

Return to “Meet the Staff (Retired)”