Snow- GM-Cool (GET IT?) [Retired]

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Snow- GM-Cool (GET IT?) [Retired]

Hey! I’m Sn0wfall, 1cest0rm, and D0wnp0ur (get it), but you can call me Snow, or Sn0w if you want to avoid confusion with others. I’m a biological / soft matter physics undergrad in Massachusetts. On server, my tag is the [GM] tag. Other than Toro, and science, I’m interested in history, I debate, play lots of strategy games, go running, and do too many other things. I’m one of the GM-Cs, Queso being the other, so you’ll see me, or often not see me, creating events. I’d say ‘and making sure they run well’ like Queso did, but I’m admittedly a little poorer at that, as everyone who got stuck in the Porygon Tower Maze for an hour learned… Other than that, I help with science-y lore, and do all the odd jobs all of the GMs handle.

On server, you can find me as one of my several characters! I started here as Theo Ross, who’s an engineer, and by now is also a diplomat and has far too many children. I also play his daughter Crystal, a girl who loves flying types and heroism, and is a superhero-in-training, unknown to her father, and Tide, a now teenaged boy with a mysterious past and a huge Dugtrio.

Return to “Meet the Staff (Retired)”