Welcome / Newbie Introduction Thread Suggestion

JLAM
MC name: JLAMontoya

Welcome / Newbie Introduction Thread Suggestion

Greetings! I'm quite new here. I have a simple suggestion for the Toro forums- a Newbie Introduction area. They're quite common on most forums / message boards, it allows a new player to "break the ice" with a forum. There doesn't seem to be one here, and I feel it could be useful.

You could place all tutorials in that forum thread (stickied) and allow players to create new threads to say hello and introduce themselves to the community. I also suggest some sort of simple standard so new posts are worth reading, ie. they talk about their goals and hopes for their experience in this community, why they joined, etc.

Thanks for reading. If I'm mistaken and this area does exist...my apologies, please delete this thread in that case. =)
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Welcome / Newbie Introduction Thread Suggestion

Hello there! Sorry that it has taken me a day or two to respond to this wonderful suggestion! I think this is a great thing that will really help new players get a grasp on the server a bit more and help join in on the community. Hopefully within the week we can have something like you suggested up! Thank you for the cool suggestion.

Return to “Idea Archives”