Meyn's Villian App

Will adding this Villain bring interesting RP to Toro?

I do believe this player will add fair and enjoyable Villainous RP.
88%
I do not believe this player contributes to the communities' RP.
13%

Total votes: 8

RustiAxolotl
MC name: Rusti_Axolotl

Meyn's Villian App

General Questions

First off, This is an application for not only Meyn, but her Otherworldly, corrupt spirit living in her, Bad Seed. Meyn doesn't know Bad Seed is there, and Bad Seed can take over Meyn's body and mind any time it wants. Bad Seed was the last Listener of Tepeyollotl, and it's soul was absorbed into Meyn's body as she communicated with her Deity.

MC Name: Rusti_Axolotl
Character Name: Meyn Fischer / Bad Seed
Character's Age: 21 / over 10,000 years old.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neuteral
Why do you believe you are such alignment? Meyn Herself is very morally grey, with no regard for the law, she abides on morality. Bad Seed is simply Chaotic, and most often Cruel, it will cause chaos for the fun of it.
Character Race: Human Entity Symbioses.
Have you read and are familiar with all server rules and villain rules? Yes.
What specific evils does your character plan on commiting? List the number of each Evil you would like to be considered for, and specifically when/why you need them:

1. Lock Picking, Theft, breaking and entering.
Lockpicking, no, theft, yes. Meyn is not a stranger to stealing for survival, Bad Seed will take things it thinks should belong to it. Breaking and Entering is a Bad Seed staple, it will bust through windows and enter homes as it pleases, especially to scare or persuade others.

2. Arson/Destruction of Property.
Meyn would never set anything on fire, nor hurt anything. Bad Seed, However, will destroy things and burn down anything in it's way just for the fun of it, especially if the destruction falls on a non-believer.

3. Chaos/Deception/Conning.
Meyn would con to get something she needs, only if she needs it. Bad Seed is a spirit of pure chaos, and revels in riot and trickery. It would use these skills as often as possible.

What sort of Villain are you looking to be?: Meyn would only be a petty thief for her own gain, and maybe break a few minor laws here and there, but she is merely a host for the entity. Bad Seed's goals are simple, praise Tepeyollotl, have fun, and destroy all who oppose you. It will cause riots just to watch people squabble, and simply stand and laugh when others fall, defeated. Bad Seed will only come out if it sees a good reason to, such as if Meyn is in trouble.
Why do you as a player wish to play a villain? I love villains. I love to play as chaotic entities who see pain and suffering as fun. I've always just felt like i play the darker spectrum better.

Biography:
Meyn, a simple child, learned from her father's death that there are weak and strong, and she was weak. she learned that the weak must sometimes be hurt to make life better. From her early years she learned to farm, but when she was forced to the streets, she learned that sometimes, you just NEED that loaf of bread, that handful of jerky, that 100 pix from the shelf. She knew she was weak, so she hurt the profit of others to make life better.

But life changed when she came to Toro. She found her God. She found her God, and she found something much worse.

Bad Seed was the first Listener of Tepeyollotl. The honor that granted him broke him. Corrupted him. He became obsessed with Tepeyollotl and eternal life. He knew he was strong, but he must be stronger to get to the realm of Shogg. So he did what he had to. He pillaged, he killed, he caused riots and chaos and tore apart the land, forever ignorant to reason as he did so. After years of reigning chaos , Tepeyollotl accepted Bad Seed, taking away his mortal form, but dooming him to live forever in the mind of the listeners after it.
Listeners like Meyn.

Two spirits now inhabit the same body, a chaotic mastermind, and a simple, misguided child. Meyn knows little of her friend inside, each time it takes the wheel, she blacks out, remembering nothing of the event. Bad Seed has been quietly watching things through Meyn's eyes, waiting for the time to strike, the time to riot, the time to awaken anew, the time to crush the weak, so only the strong survive.

What moral boundaries does your character have, if any? Meyn will not harm another, break anything, or take anything too expensive, and she would not go anywhere she wasn't supposed to be. Bad Seed, however, will do anything as long as it is fun for it, so no political unrest, too slow, and no killing someone from behind, there's no honor in that.
What are some notable strengths of your character? Meyn is very fast and nimble, and she is good at heart, while Bad Seed is very good at subtly planting seeds of distrust in open minds.
What are some notable weaknesses of your character? Meyn is very weak and has very low self esteem, as well as AVpD. Bad Seed is bad at pretending to be someone it's not, so it has to wear a disguise so it is not seen as Meyn, and it is very one-track-mind, often too cot up in laughing to see someone coming up beside it.
Is your character loyal or does he turn around and back stab people? To what extent? Meyn is fiercely loyal, Bad Seed will backstab people (metaphorically) just to see how they react, and to laugh at their misery.

Open Response
Answer these five questions IC as if you were accepted for the evils you applied for. We will be watching for power-gaming, meta-gaming or anything unrealistic.

I will put two responses, one as Meyn, and one as Bad Seed, Labeled M and B.

You hear the doorbell ring outside your door and head to open it. An angry looking woman with a large machoke you can only assume to be a bodyguard, stands at the door way. She begins jabbing a finger at your chest and threatening you to pay your rent. What do you do next?
M: "O-oh oh no i-i'm sorry i-it's just... c-can you p-please w-wait, i-i'll go get it..." she says, before heading into the back room and slipping out the window, hiding in a tree until the woman leaves.

B: "I'm sorry? Rent? ME? You should know well that that dis-GUSTING little pixelmon will do you no good. No good at all. Judithe, Crush them." it says, sending out the towering Mammoswine and pointing to the woman.
The woman commands her Machoke to Seismic Toss.
Swiftly, The Mammoswine does as commanded, and Bad Seed laughs. "Now, Dig, We'll need a place for our "friends" here."

While staying at a nearby inn, you happen to overhear two men talking about a heist. You can't make out too many details but they seem to be struggling to find another member to help. What do you do next?

M: Meyn would simply listen in, interested, but not sure if it would pay off. In the end, she would decide against it.

B: "Now, Friends, I know what you're up to, and i do agree, but i think this little plan should go a little more like this." it says, grinning. It pulls out a sheet of paper, mapping out a very quick, detailed plan of action.

An old woman has fallen down on the route. She calls for you to help her. You noticed she has nothing but a purse on her but littered around her feet are fainted Pixelmon. What do you do next?

M: "O-oh, m-mam, do you n-need help? I can get you t-to a pixelmon Center, o-or a hospital?"

B: grins widely. "Now look what we have here. Have you Fallen? Hmm? let's just see here, hmm?" it smirks, then sits down to watch the woman squirm on the ground.

"Isn't it so humiliating when that happens? i wouldn't be caught dead crying like that. Pity." it spits as it stands.

"You're simply BORING, worm."it scoff, walking off.

Team Noir strikes again! You were walking along the route when up ahead you notice a pit hole trap where voices are screaming for help. Two people dressed in black and red stand over the hole and laugh maniacally. What do you do next?

M: sees the danger and sticks to the shadows, slinking off as quickly and quietly as possible.

B: sees the two men and laughs. it walks up to them and muses, "Well done, well, well done, but, you know what? this is missing someting..." it claps them on the back.

The two look at it, confused as to why it is here.

"You, of course!" it bellows, swiftly attempting to shove the two in the pit with the others.

A while walking along the sidewalk in Aurelia, a boy in his early teens bumps into you. He has an air of arrogance and he scowls at you only for a moment before continuing to walk. When you pat down your jacket pockets, you've noticed your wallet missing. What do you do next?

M: "H-hey! K-kid! Get back here! th-that's m-mine..." she yells, only to be met with the teen having vanished into an alleyway.

B: "Now now now, that's not FAIR!" it screeches, using it's swiftness to catch up to the teen, reaching out it's hand, "Now give it back, child."

The teen spits at Bad Seed before sprinting off.

"That's no way to treat someone you've just met," it smirks, rolling it's eyes as it quickly catches up to the petty thief,grabbing him by the shirt collar, " Now you've made me quite mad."
mucus
MC name: megamucus

Re: Meyn's Villian App

Do you know the applicant IC/OOC?
IC yes, OOC not so much but (s)he seems pretty cool from I can tell.

Do you think the applicant will follow the VA rules?
Absolutely.

Does the applicant break character and bring OOC into RP?
Not at all!

Would the applicant willingly put himself into a situation they would might not win?
Yes. I've seen it.

Is the applicant's RP generally fun for everyone?
I like RP with the character, and from what I can tell everyone else does as well.

Are the evils chosen for the character relevant to the character? If not which ones?
They fit like a glove. (A well fitting glove, not like a work glove which is loose)

Please provide a screenshot (s) of an RP session with the applicant.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

This VA has now been locked for review!
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

All righty, the GMs have talked this over, we have talked this over between the two of us, and now I'm finally going to write out the new lore formally!

*rubs hands together* Okay, so back, a looooong time ago, before Toro was developed as it is now, there were tribes of people. One man in these old settlements discovered a massive diamond Gigalith up on one of the snowy Toro mountains. This man idolized the pixelmon, became obsessed with it, and made it into his deity, calling himself the first listener of the great pixelmon. He created his own religion from this and yearned for the eternal life he believed the Gigalith could grant him. The man gathered other people and convinced them to also worship this pixelmon, pulling them away from their previous religions.

The conversion of a whole group of people did not go unnoticed and, in fact, attracted the attention of Darkrai who was jealous and disgusted these humans would dare turn from the real legendary deities and worship false idols. To punish the first listener, Darkrai made this guy go crazy. Slowly, the man turned his religion of the diamond Gigalith into a cult. His obsession for that eternal life grew far beyond anything the man was capable of, and in an effort to get there, he lead his followers to pillage, kill, riot, cause chaos, and tear apart the land, forever ignorant that it was Darkrai doing this to them. This eventually lead to the first listener destroying his religion and finally taking his own life as Darkrai, satisfied in his work of destroying the false idol, wiped its metaphorical hands and went away thinking it over.

However, the diamond Gigalith was discovered once again, this time by an innocent girl named Meyn, when she caught a glimpse of its beauty and climbed up the mountain and found a shrine devoted to it that was created by the first listener. She took to the pixelmon in much the same way the he did. She captured it in a pixel ball and made it her deity, her protector, dubbing it Tepeyollotl, and slowly became more and more obsessed with it as well. She's talked to people, brought them to the shrine, repeating in a very similar manner as her predecessor. Darkrai, having been checking up on this Gigalith since the incident years and years ago, finds someone else now worshipping the same pixelmon. It becomes enraged and more jealous of this. To punish Meyn, Darkrai creates a reflection of the first listener in Meyn's mind and has it call itself Bad Seed. Note: the man's spirit is not actually inside of her, but Darkrai is creating the illusion she has this second person inside of her. Bad Seed will act badly just as the first listener had after Darkrai drove him mad, repeating history as it happened then, but will do this in Meyn's stead. Darkrai does this in hopes that Meyn will see what will eventually happen to her if she continues down the path of worshipping the false idol, Tepeyollotl.

Whew, that's everything! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, let me know and I'll clarify them or fix them up. With all this being said and the lore now fixed up to fit Toro, this Villain Application has been...

Have fun being all crazy and villainous!

Return to “Accepted Applications”