Devin's Forum Moderator Application.

MC Username:
Devinbolt145

How long have you been playing on Toro League:
A year, as of September 20.

Time Zone:
CST, Texas

Number of hours available:
Stalking the forums, I'd say I can do it practically all day in intervals, using my phone mainly which is what I'm using now. On the server, I haven't been active an a good 4 months but I plan to be returning as much as I can soon. As for how many hours I can be online, I guess we'll see.

RP Name:
It's been a long time and a lot has happened since I was last in Toro, Expect a new character soon.

Are you in any leadership positions within the server:
I wouldn't say it's a leadership position, But I am an Actor, An honorary app team member, and recently took up a job as a part time water fowl.

Have you moderated a forum or wiki before:
I have moderated more than a few forums, Mainly I moved out of place threads and locked/deleted or hid spam or posts made by statists. I'm pretty intuitive and like to figure things out myself or watch others and learn from trial and error, So considering I haven't moderated a wiki I don't think it's be too hard to pick up. I have a background with lore and story writing, And I love forum Role Plays as long as I have time to participate.

Have you done work on a wiki before:
I had a Wikia page for a server I used to run, Besides that not much.

Anything else we need to know:
I have a good work Ethic, A passive attitude, I'm creative and willing to learn. But most importantly I have two spare 'Yada's.

Quack.

Return to “Inactive Applications”