New Player Relations movement!

bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Re: New Player Relations movement!

Yeah as I said, it did get out of hand, but we tried to add something else in Toro than just simple role play, but we failed and we agree that it was a bit of bogus, but it wasn't us who came up with the shades it was Vanessas character, and I didn't really understand it but I just went with it, so sorry if we wrecked anything in Toro we didn't intend it to get too out of hand.
Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Re: New Player Relations movement!

Thank you Sparkey for explaining that. That helped out a ton. And also thank you pack and floop and Van, for trying to spice up RP and make it for fun ^^. But things did get out of hand. But if you guys want to try something else to spice up RP or make it more fun, go for it! But remember that this is a community, and that you have to play by everyone else's rules.

And as for gadgets, each one has to have significant RP behind it's creation, and has to be backed by if your character has the appropriate training/background to invent it, and it has to be cleared by the Admins to make sure that it fits into the 1950's theme.

For example. back in February, Aeiden created a pager-like device. This device can be used by the authorities to locate and communicate with each other. It operates by sending a prerecorded 10 second message to the pager in target. It took him a week to figure out the designs,find the parts, and actually make it. He had to order the soldering gun to fuse the circuits, which took an irl day to be shipped in. Then longer to set up the fields, which extend all over Toro, which still don't encompass it and he's /still/ working on it. And in his background, he majors in Technical Studies and took a 3 month gig working at the power plant above lavender town in Kanto.

But see, everything needs to be RP'd. So if you try to do something like that again, such as making a criminal group instead of a hero group, just remember the rules and people shouldn't complain and there won't be any issues.

I hope I've helped, and thanks for the input once again ^^.

Return to “Server Feedback Archives”