Kcband36's Game Moderator Application

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Kcband36's Game Moderator Application

Full Name: Kyle C.
RP Name: Vincent LeGrand / Elizabeth Wakefield
MC Username: kcband36 / natethegreat832
Time Zone: GMT -4:00 (EST)
Number of hours available: Week: 3:00pm - 12:00am EST / Weekend: 10:00am - 12:00am EST
Are you in any leadership positions in-game: I currently Co-Run Ferrite per-say and run a research division out of Ferrite with the outpost.

What can you bring to the GM team:
One thing that I want to do is bring life back to the forums. Currently the forums, to me, is not being used enough. Especially if this is a RP server, there should be a bit more forums RP. I would like to do biweekly forum RP, but to begin with and test around start by possibly doing monthly RP. Another thing I want to see is settlements use their sub-forums and use them for various things. (EX: Promoting the town, what is going on in the town, rent prices, etc.) I also have some other plans with the forums that deal with the wiki, some of the older things that Dekt was working on and other various tidbits that will pop the forums back to life!

What is one weakness in yourself that might hinder your ability to moderate:
I would say the lack of me using my mic would be one.. another being I am sometimes soft spoken about my opinions. Recently after joining ETC that has changed from working on so many events. But I still believe I am still soft spoken sometimes. Lastly I think I might just be too nice if thats possible? That though goes in hand with me being soft spoken sometimes

With GM powers, what is one aspect of the server you would change:
The server is so amazing that I wouldn’t want to change a thing! BUT. I would love to change around stuff on the forums more than the server itself. The forums in general need a cleaning and updating.. I want to start posting photos from events on the forums, do some small contests to promote the server and more RP! Something like the funniest RP of the month.. Toro photo of the month.. stuff like that.
I would also LOVE to integrate the forums more into the server. Have events that occur on the forums but leak onto the server. One being a photo contest! Post it on the forums, thread post would contain details such as the prize.. what the photos should include.. and some other minor details. Once posted players head off onto the server and take some photos and then do a small RP post on the thread to turn them in. These events I call: Hybrids. (Totally original name!)

Previous experiences: I have played on MC servers for awhile now, also ran my own for a year or two. After that went down I jump from server to server until finding Toro! Then I was held prisoner here for ages until joining ETC and that is currently where I am at. Im not sure if I am a good ETC or not though, I will let you guy’s judge that.

Other:
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: Kcband36's Game Moderator Application

Welcome to the team new GM-F!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”